BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
Love this Pinterest app. You can search anything you want for ideas and this you want to try and make. I used this app for my sisters baby shower. All of the ideas from this app we used and it turned up beautiful.
Sing S.
Anytime I need ideas, whether when organizing an event or getting inspiration for new DIYs- Pinterest is the first place I go to! Best part is, instead of saving tonnes of bookmarks with separate webpages with ideas I like, I can repin all the ideas in one, organized board and the links to the original webpages will also be there! I'll also get a preview of it from the picture so I can know what links to what.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
I love, love, LOVE Pinterest. I love browsing for new make-up looks, recipes or outfit ideas! Not only am I addicted, but I seem to manage to get everyone around me addicted as well! You can easily spend countless hour online and never even know it! I would recommend Pinterest to anyone and everyone!
Kira B.
Tampa, FL
I love that Pintrest never disappoints! I love that I can easily learn to create things from a few dollars rather than spending a lump sum of cash on it already made. It has been very useful in redecorating my home, and is definitely the most influential sources of everything and anything you search!!
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Who doesn't love pintrest? Of course it's a love hate because nothing ever comes out exactly as you see it. But it has given me hair ideas, craft ideas for kids and for gifts. My family things I'm so crafty.... Lol
Alba G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
If I'm in need of an idea for anything, Pinterest will have it,there's so much to find!
You can get SO many ideas from this website From fashion, beauty, home, cooking,anything ! YOU WILL SPEND HOURS ON THIS SITE.
Abby S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
GOTTA love Pinterest. I try to keep myself under control and not pin absolutely everything I see, but its so easy to do. Especially now since I am planning my wedding, Pinterest has become my "drug" of choice :)
Christina B.
Bremerton, WA
I love to waste time on Pinterest when I'm bored. I personally love the Womens Fashion and Food sections the most. I just wish whenever I found something I loved in Fashion and clicked the link it wasn't already sold out. The Food section is great for dinner ideas, but don't look on an empty stomach!
Kara C.
Pinterest is my favorite place to go for diys and crafts. There are seriously so much to look at and pull inspiration from that I get lost in this site for hours at a time and not know that I wasted that much time.
Juliette N.
Bronx, NY
Remember the days when we used to rely on Photobucket to store our pictures? There was no organization and no tagging. Pinterest has certainly changed things for us. I use Pinterest for so many different things from saving favorite quotes to cute outfits to recipes. There are so many uses for it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!