BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Pinterest is the best! I find so many interesting things on here. They have the best recipes on here too. I've made so many dinners with recipes from here. Everything is literally on here. it's so addicting too! I love the funny pictures on Pinterest too. It always makes me laugh. I love this website/app.
Kelly K.
Annandale, VA
Pinterest is amazing. I first started pinning when Pinterest first started, they had a waiting list and I was privileged enough to be accepted right away. I am a Fashion Marketing student and we even had a class based on Pinterest, all our work was done on it, etc. It was great and its very easy to use. You can find great fashion, beauty, home, kids, life tips on the website which is great because theres a vast variety.
Siarel V.
Wesley chapel, Fl
I enjoy using Pinterest, most of my ideas of hair styles, or DIY come from here. I love how they let you create an album about all the different topics you like to pin. I been having Pinterest for over a year, and I have to say this is one of the best apps. I your a creative person you will love pinterst.
Callee B.
I love everything about this site! I've gotten ideas for clothing, makeup, quotes, and most importantly, food! This is my go-to site when I'm looking for a specific or new recipe, and almost all are usually a hit! It's such an addictive site, and I could spend hours at a time just going through pins!
Brittany P.
Reading, PA
When I need ideas, Pinterest is my go to app. This is an amazing app and have I meant that it is free to download. I go on this app at least once a day. There are lots of d.i.y projects and ideas for you to do anything and everything. I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone. Its very easy to use.
Katelyn F.
Salem , WV
I enjoy Pinterest. It is one of the few social media networks that hasn't gotten out of control. It allows you to find stuff that you like and find a way achieving what you want. From DIY(Do-it-yourself) to inspired looks, or meals. It pretty much has everything. Definitely check the sight out if you can.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
PINTEREST is my favorite pastime! Recipes, crafts, products, decorating ideas, EVERYTHING.. there are nights when I stay up way later than i would like because there is just so much to see. Most of the time I go straight to Pinterest when looking for a how to, what do i need, etc! LOVE IT. Absolutely addicting
Jamie D.
Oh Pinterest, how I love thee. This website is inspirational, pretty to look at, and a fun way to find ideas for all sorts of things. I constantly find delicious recipes and fashion inspiration. The makeup ideas floating around Pinterest are amazing too. Anything you're into, it's probably on Pinterest.
Tya W.
Oregon City, OR
I love Pinterest, its so fun and has such great ideas for EVERYTHING. I can't get the app on my phone though, and also if I go on the website on my phone it just pushes for downloading the app which my phone isn't compatible with, and it pushes to the point I can't even view anything on there so I give up.
Amanda G.
Holton, MI
This is a wonderful site that you can find anything on here. Great place to find DIY projects or even to just find and idea to do yourself. Its tool to use when you are planing any kind of party. I have used it for wedding ideas, bridal shower, baby showers, graduation party's, the list goes on.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!