BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Erikah n.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite apps!! There are so many awesome ideas on this app. From crafts, to fashion, to party planning, to home decor to makeup and hair. This is my go to site for all things creative! I love it. If you don't have an account, hurry up and make one! You don't know what you're missing.
Megan L.
Hiram, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with Pinterest. If I'm ever looking to make something I'm always checking here first. I also link all the stuff I sell on my etsy account to my Pinterest page so it's easy for people to find.
Brooke M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Pinterest! I use it for so many different reasons. Recently I have used it most to plan my wedding, but also for recipes, photography ideas, you name it! You can find anything you are looking for on Pinterest.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using Pinterest for pretty much everything! It gives me ideas for anything you can think of. I use Pinterest for recipes, artwork, and even interior design. It literally has everything and helps my creativity.
Audrey O.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer searching, pinning, and interacting on Pinterest over any other social media site. I spend more time there than I do even on Facebook. We just recently bought our first house, so I'm going there constantly for budget friendly ideas and designer "DIY" on the renovations we know we need to make.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? I can literally spend hours. I usually search everything and just sort everything I like onto my boards then refer back to it when I need to. I'm currently working on my dream house board.
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I only know a very, very, few people who have said they didn't catch on to the Pinterest loving train. But i am definitely one of those Pinterest addicts! There is an unlimited amount of things that the website offers. From DIY's, to recipes, home designing, decor, & so, so much more! You've gotta try it!
Melissa K.
Deptford
I'm addicted to Pinterest. I have so many pins saved. I get so many ideas from there. I love being able to follow other people's boards and having people able to follow me. If you don't have Pinterest you better get it
Michelle T.
Lathrop, CA
Pinterest is absolutely one of my favorite apps. Its wear you can pin your wants, dreams, aspirations, and so much more. We can even connect with other women or men whom have the same interest as yourself. I always tell friends Pinterest is the best place to find whatever or where ever your interest are.
genesis F.
A review on Pinterest....hmm...

What can I say ? PINTEREST IS LIFE! idk where I would be with out it. I go on pinterest for everything. You can find almost everything your looking for on there. It's like Google! Lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!