BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I was one of the first users of Pinterest and loved it for planning my wedding. I've used it to get clothing ideas, nail ideas, hair and makeup, my nursery, recipes, homeschool stuff. It is my go to for everything!!
Kimberly M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I am a diehard Pinterest fan and will spend hours going through all the beautiful photos in my favorite categories. I love the new features that they rolled out enabling me to search for specific items of interest, and I'm loving the inspiration I'm getting from the home decorating and design boards!!!
Miriam A.
Burbank, CA
Where to begin? This is a gold mine filled with great ideas, helpful hints, home remedies and much much more! From photos of celebrities to fashion trends et al., this pin board will inspire you to get up and do something...or at least make you feel like you could ha I like acquiring recipes and healthy living ideas as well as wedding tips...I cannot get enough I check the popular pins almost as much as I check Facebook!
Keri S.
Cheswick, PA
I love this site. You can find almost anything on it. I have spent hours upon hours just roaming all the neat ideas. The only thing I don't like is sometimes there is a product and you click on it and it does not take you to the website to buy it. Kinda disappointing if it was something you really wanted.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
I wish there was an A+++++++++ for Pinterest, it is an absolutely wonderful site. Beware though it is highly addictive and you will find yourself on it for hours and hours, not that I'm complaining. I've tried several DIY's and recipes from their so far and all of them turned out great! LOVE Pinterest!
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love Pinterest. It's a great source for recipes and diy projects, as well as a billion other things. I find that it's a great way to bookmark favorite things I come across, and instead of using my browser's bookmarks tab, my pins are so much more simple to organize and navigate around. I'm a lover of it.
Cathy J.
Henderson, NV
Pinterest has shown me a world where I can find amazing recipes, sewing patterns, half naked pictures of Tom Hiddleston (you're welcome, ladies!) and more. All in one place. Pinterest makes you feel invincible as though there is nothing you can not create. Just do it. You know I had you at Tom Hiddleston.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I am so addicted to Pinterest! This site has really revolutionized the way we use the internet because it's so much easier to create visual "boards" of things we love and want to remember rather than bookmarking hundreds of recipes. I use this site very frequently for inspiration for home decor, too.
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Pinterest is the quickest way to find inspiring ideas on the internet. You can search whatever topics you like and thousands of photos will come up! It's fantastic, plus if you create your own account you can make you own boards and save the ones you love the most so you can try it later or keep the idea!
Yvette Q.
El monte, CA
Pinterest has so many crazy, cool, unique things. I love the DIY stuff; makes me feel so crafty and accomplished. I get lots of cooking recipes and ideas for things to make for my 18 month old daughter on this site. Careful though, it's addicting browsing through all the amazing things people post. lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!