BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
angel t.
I could talk about this app all day. This app is just amazing! If i need some makeup inspiration I can easily open up pinterest and scroll through. Maybe if I wanted to move around my office.. I can open up the Pinterest app and find some trendy office designs and get some inspiration to come up with someone unique or close to the set up I want. This app could be very convenient to any type of person. An artist, makeup guru, etc. I would recommend this app for anyone!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Pinterest is amazing if you want to get lost in so many awesome pins that you forgot what you were trying to look up to begin with. I love Pinterest I've learned and modified so many recipes for different things. It has everything and anything you could possibly think of. I love how diverse it is and that people from everywhere post things and it just opens your eyes to do many wonderful things out there. If you need a recipe or how to on anything Pinterest has got your back!
Sarbia G.
Santa Ana, CA
This has to be one of my favorite apps! I use often when I need ideas for either a party or home decor. What I love about it is that you're able to save the pins people post. I recommend this to everyone it's ideas that this app contains go from party decor/wedding planner/makeup tutorials/fashion/Holiday decor! Hope you'll check it out!
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Pinterest is probably the best thing that has happened to me besides cork boards! or Dream boards...Whatever you want to call them. I love making collages of my favorite inspirations and things I love and to help me stay true to myself and my goals in life or recipes I'd love to try one day. Pinterest happened to me probably about a year or two ago and I could not be happier! Follow my Pinterest so you can see how it's done! :)
@ LoveRaquel I have boards that range from foods to how to stay healthy and fit to makeup and fashion and my dream home ideas. You can pin websites you've visited that have a great video or recipe, shopping sites or your favorite blogger! You can pic photos of your favorite products or things/music you love! All you do is start creating your boards! After that, you can start pinning away and putting your pins into your boards for better organization! You love heels? make a board for them! You love music!? make a board called My favorite music or music I love! You can follow other pinners like me! :) and you will get a Pinterest feed of the ones you follow ! You can like pins others have posted or pin them to your boards! You can also follow or check out pins from Pinterest's main boards on fashion and beauty, nature, and etc. They even have a popular feed so you can check out what the most popular pins are of the day/week! :) I hope that makes sense! The amazing part of Pinterest is you can be private and only the followers you choose can follow you OR you can make secret boards to pin to that only YOU can see!!!! Or even better! Be Public for the world to see and pin your pins! :) you can promote yourself on there too girl so get going!!!! You can always go back to your awesome boards and check out those awesome products you love to purchase or check out that awesome recipe you found and want to check it out and try it out or watch the video finally on it!!!!! I can go on! you have to check it out! I love my Pinterest! It's a reminder of who I am, what I love and how to be inspired and motivated in my dreams and passions :)
Felishia G.
Kearns, UT
Pinterest is a girls best friend! We all know that most of us are addicted and for those of you who don't know about it, it's a place where you can find, search and save ideas, websites, recipes, videos etc for later. There are so many ideas on there, Many frugal and quick hacks. Its also a great place to find inique gifts.
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
This app has helped me in some many ways with so many great ideas from all over. I greatly appreciate whoever made this app so we can all share our neat tricks, new products, advice, recipes, DIY idea's and beauty tips. This one app as so much information on it about almost anything you could want to know about. This is a great app for women and men of all ages I believe. Love the option to pin items so you can keep up with them and your followers can see as well.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
WHO EVER INVENTED PINTEREST WAS A GENIUS . THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GO TO TO FIND CREATIVE IDEAS ON HOW TO DO THINGS YOURSELF OR FOR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING. EVER SINCE I'VE DISCOVERED PINTEREST I USE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY TO GET RECIPES, HAIR STYLE IDEAS, HOME DECO IDEAS, PRETTY MUCH WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF THEY HAVE CREATIVE IDEAS FOR YOU. I HIGH RECOMMEND PINTEREST. IT TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO GET USE TO BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO CREATE BROADS IN ORDER TO PIN OR SAVE THINGS.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This app is so addictive and fun.  It is my go to app for anything that I need from recipes to gift ideas to anything diy.  I also love looking at their clothing and accessories that help me pair things together since I am not good at that.  I love everything that Pinterest has to offer and the possibilities are endless with your searches.  I love it.  If you haven't tried it you have go to try it through the app or through the website.
Najette A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love pinterest. The answer to any question you could ever have is on this website/app. From wondering how to plan a party, to what ab workouts are the best, to science experiments for kids. I love that you can quickly save and categorize everything you want and it is there for you to access at any time. There is not another app of its kind, and I love that there is so much you can do in one place!
Morgan B.
Carver, MA
Pinterest has literally everything you need! I have used Pinterest for home decor ideas and home organization (I built my own makeup vanity from a Pinterest post) and have recently used it for ideas on centers to use with my kids at work! The website is great because the posts are submitted by REAL people so they make the best out of all the products bought and used. I have used Pinterest for ideas on a last minute Halloween costume and it keeps helping me with more and more ideas the I need them!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!