BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Marian M.
Orlando, FL
Pinterest has encouranged me to get ideas from makeup to hair to different meals. There are endless pictures of everything you can think of. I opened up my account because Influenster! And I'm glad I did. Now my pins are getting followed and the ideas are rolling in. it can be addictive if you let it.
Kelly K.
Annandale, VA
Pinterest is amazing. I first started pinning when Pinterest first started, they had a waiting list and I was privileged enough to be accepted right away. I am a Fashion Marketing student and we even had a class based on Pinterest, all our work was done on it, etc. It was great and its very easy to use. You can find great fashion, beauty, home, kids, life tips on the website which is great because theres a vast variety.
Audrey O.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer searching, pinning, and interacting on Pinterest over any other social media site. I spend more time there than I do even on Facebook. We just recently bought our first house, so I'm going there constantly for budget friendly ideas and designer "DIY" on the renovations we know we need to make.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
Whoever decided to create Pintrest was a pure genius, it has something for everyone whether you're looking for a new recipe to try or beautiful destinations to go to. The only downside to this website is that I can't ever get off of it and sometimes you get a bad pin but otherwise this site is awesome!
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
Pinterest is an internet social media website where you can share just about anything. Its an online community where you can share crafts, tips, clothes, funny pictures, food, DIY products, ect. It is heaven for bloggers. Its a great way to network and not to mention all of the amazing things you learn.
Callee B.
I love everything about this site! I've gotten ideas for clothing, makeup, quotes, and most importantly, food! This is my go-to site when I'm looking for a specific or new recipe, and almost all are usually a hit! It's such an addictive site, and I could spend hours at a time just going through pins!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I was one of the first users of Pinterest and loved it for planning my wedding. I've used it to get clothing ideas, nail ideas, hair and makeup, my nursery, recipes, homeschool stuff. It is my go to for everything!!
Jessi P.
Somersworth, NH
Techie Expert Level 1
This is by far the most addicting site I have ever been on. Better getting recipes to finding DIY and Health and Exercise stuff its all in ONE place! Visit Pinterest multiple times a day for one thing or another.No need to save websites in favorites anymore. Instead pin it to a board and come back later!
April S.
Austell, GA
I just revisited using Pinterest because I have just found out the meaning of it. Writing these down are more likely to happen than when you just speak it but pictures and media work instantly to the point that you will do what you saw before you do what you wrote so I am glad I started using Pinterest.
Katelyn F.
Salem , WV
I enjoy Pinterest. It is one of the few social media networks that hasn't gotten out of control. It allows you to find stuff that you like and find a way achieving what you want. From DIY(Do-it-yourself) to inspired looks, or meals. It pretty much has everything. Definitely check the sight out if you can.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!