BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Pinterest is a great site to go on for decorating, cooking, creating, and overall humor and entertainment. I'm on there multiple times per week looking at what others are posting and searching for things to save for myself and almost every new recipe I've used for the last 3 years have been from that site.
Jen L.
Hopkins, MN
Pinterest is a great way to explore new hobbies, obtain healthy recipes, and connect with people around the world who share your interests. It can also be used as a "vision board", in which you can pin pictures and articles that help you visualize and set you up for success in all aspects of your life.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Pinterest! I get photo ideas, craft ideas, and even templates for crafts or projects from this website! It's easy to use, fun to sit on all day long also! I recommend this to all artsy & even un-artsy people!
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I heard of Pinterest from a friend. At first I did not really understand how to use it or what it was. After playing around with it for awhile, it is an extremely useful (AND ADDICTIVE) tool. I can get lost in it for hours if I let myself. You can find tips & hints & instructions & ideas on most anything.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
One of my favorite apps. So addicting that it can be a distraction. It gives great ideas for any part of life. I use it all the time for makeup ideas and tutorials, as well as ideas for a wedding, home decorating, and meals.
Aracely L.
Its like a digital board you pin things you are interested in (pintrest). You can look up recipes, wedding stuff, humor, cute animals... anything you can think of. You can categorize all of it. Definitely addicting!!!
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Omg Pinterest is the best i swear! Anything you want from crafting to photoshoot ideas to babies to decorating Pinterest has it all. You will love it just like everyone who uses it. I definitely recommend 100 times!
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
I LOVE Pinterest. You can find anything and everything on Pinterest. My favorite thing to pin is recipes and outfits. If you want something to occupy you for hours on end, Pinterest is the way to go! I literally have to make myself log out if I want to get anything done. Definitely worth signing up for!
Kailey B.
I am absolutely, 100% addicted to all things Pinterest. I have used the app to get ideas for anything from decorating and organizing my home, to throwing parties and cooking dinner. Pinterest has so many wonderful ideas for absolutely any and everything imaginable. I recommend it to anyone for anything!
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I use Pinterest for everything. I have found sooo many amazing recipes on Pinterest that have become regulars. It also has so many neat crafts, design ideas, and entertaining geekery. It's fantastic for killing time and keeping yourself entertained while simultaneously finding new fantastic life hacks.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!