4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is a great site to go on for decorating, cooking, creating, and overall humor and entertainment. I'm on there multiple times per week looking at what others are posting and searching for things to save for myself and almost every new recipe I've used for the last 3 years have been from that site.
Pinterest is a great way to explore new hobbies, obtain healthy recipes, and connect with people around the world who share your interests. It can also be used as a "vision board", in which you can pin pictures and articles that help you visualize and set you up for success in all aspects of your life.
I love Pinterest! I get photo ideas, craft ideas, and even templates for crafts or projects from this website! It's easy to use, fun to sit on all day long also! I recommend this to all artsy & even un-artsy people!
I heard of Pinterest from a friend. At first I did not really understand how to use it or what it was. After playing around with it for awhile, it is an extremely useful (AND ADDICTIVE) tool. I can get lost in it for hours if I let myself. You can find tips & hints & instructions & ideas on most anything.
One of my favorite apps. So addicting that it can be a distraction. It gives great ideas for any part of life. I use it all the time for makeup ideas and tutorials, as well as ideas for a wedding, home decorating, and meals.
Its like a digital board you pin things you are interested in (pintrest). You can look up recipes, wedding stuff, humor, cute animals... anything you can think of. You can categorize all of it. Definitely addicting!!!
Omg Pinterest is the best i swear! Anything you want from crafting to photoshoot ideas to babies to decorating Pinterest has it all. You will love it just like everyone who uses it. I definitely recommend 100 times!
I LOVE Pinterest. You can find anything and everything on Pinterest. My favorite thing to pin is recipes and outfits. If you want something to occupy you for hours on end, Pinterest is the way to go! I literally have to make myself log out if I want to get anything done. Definitely worth signing up for!
I am absolutely, 100% addicted to all things Pinterest. I have used the app to get ideas for anything from decorating and organizing my home, to throwing parties and cooking dinner. Pinterest has so many wonderful ideas for absolutely any and everything imaginable. I recommend it to anyone for anything!
I use Pinterest for everything. I have found sooo many amazing recipes on Pinterest that have become regulars. It also has so many neat crafts, design ideas, and entertaining geekery. It's fantastic for killing time and keeping yourself entertained while simultaneously finding new fantastic life hacks.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos