4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Just like most young women, I should just work for pintrest. I spend so many hours just pinning, following and sharing pins with family and friends. I personally enjoy Wanelo a bit better just because I can click and order the product, but on pintrest I also get to surf the whole website.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I love this site. You can find almost anything on it. I have spent hours upon hours just roaming all the neat ideas. The only thing I don't like is sometimes there is a product and you click on it and it does not take you to the website to buy it. Kinda disappointing if it was something you really wanted.
I go to Pinterest first when I need a great idea for a birthday party, decorating or a recipe. I check Pinterest daily to see what my friends are pinning and I search Pinterest at least once a week.
I enjoy using Pinterest, most of my ideas of hair styles, or DIY come from here. I love how they let you create an album about all the different topics you like to pin. I been having Pinterest for over a year, and I have to say this is one of the best apps. I your a creative person you will love pinterst.
When a friend first told me about Pinterest, it sounded an awful lot like Tumblr, and I had no interest in joining yet another website. But I was definitely surprised to find that Pinterest is completely different and absolutely perfect for someone like me. I am always looking for ideas and inspiration, whether in crafts, food, or outfits. I don't know where I would be without Pinterest today. That site is a life saver.
I love Pinterest whenever I need an idea too cook or make a creative gift this is where I go to ! Or when I need helping finding dupes for high-end makeup products. I would definitely recommend people to use Pinterest
Pintrest is such a great place to find great ideas from valentines day, to your future wedding. Pinning things that are cute, something you should remember later, or even something you can try at home! I use Pintrest from hair and beauty tips, craft ideas, gift ideas, and when I am bored! I say "Pin away!"
PINTEREST is my favorite pastime! Recipes, crafts, products, decorating ideas, EVERYTHING.. there are nights when I stay up way later than i would like because there is just so much to see. Most of the time I go straight to Pinterest when looking for a how to, what do i need, etc! LOVE IT. Absolutely addicting
I love that I can post a pic or video and it instantly is shared across other social media sites. I don't have to spend time reposting. And I get to stay connected to family who don't use Facebook that often. Win-Win!
Pinterest is the best! I find so many interesting things on here. They have the best recipes on here too. I've made so many dinners with recipes from here. Everything is literally on here. it's so addicting too! I love the funny pictures on Pinterest too. It always makes me laugh. I love this website/app.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos