BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I am on Pinterest every day!! I can't get enough of it. I found it through a friend who referred me and since then I have been addicted. I have my dream home planned out, my style closet, I love owls so I have an owl barn set up.
Let me tell you, this site is addicting and you will spend HOURS on it!!!!
Stephanie S.
Ames, IA
I just love Pinterest! It makes it very easy for me to find new delicious recipes, fun crafts to make with my son, decorating tips, and SO much more! I love that it is a visual platform, letting the pictures capture our interest and linking back to the original source. This makes Pinterest very appealing.
Shakira T.
Mount Holly, NJ
Pinterest is a great site to learn and try new things. You can find everything from cooking recipes to crafting techniques to educational planning. It is the best place for someone looking to acquire a new skill or even just add on to a skill set to find something to fulfill their needs. Happy Pinning.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! It is so easy to use and there are a lot of cool thing out there on the site. I love how you can make different "boards" or categories to put things in and how the pictures link to the original websites. I love getting inspiration for decorating, style, and cooking from there.
Brittney H.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously! Its an awesome website and you can find so many things on it! I love looking at all the different crafts and stuff! Its very easy to navigate your way around the site because they have everything organized into categories and you can even search for exact things. Its great!!! Awesome webite!
Vanessa R.
Words do not express how amazing Pinterest is. I am on pretty much all day. Everything from cooking recipes to easy crafts, makeup tips to funny humor, this app has it all. I always recommend it to everyone I meet that doesn't already have this app. If i could give this more then an "A" grade I would.
Brittany S.
Brookhaven, GA
I want to kiss the person that came up with this site. My boyfriend is constantly giving me crap about the amount of time I spend pinning new ideas, but he sure is happy when I find new recipes that turn out successfully. His favorite decorative piece in our apartment was one of my Pinterest projects.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I love Pinterest. It's a great source for recipes and diy projects, as well as a billion other things. I find that it's a great way to bookmark favorite things I come across, and instead of using my browser's bookmarks tab, my pins are so much more simple to organize and navigate around. I'm a lover of it.
Holly H.
Madison, WI
At first I was a little indifferent towards Pinterest, and then I realized how amazing it was. For people like me that remember things by their image but not where I saw them, it's perfect. It helps keep the sites straight and organized and I can always find what I was looking for. I absolutely love it.
Briana H.
Milton, FL
I love Pinterest so much. I am addicted. I love it for finding, well anything. There's just so much.. :') I recommend it to everyone I know and I've gotten multiple people addicted to it, hehe. It is truly amazing!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!