4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am obsessed with Pinterest! It has literally everything you can think of and such great ideas lol. I have found a ton of new recipes to try and new DIY projects to try for the upcoming holidays. I’ve also gotten my mother obsessed with it too because she loves doing wood work crafts and cooking new things lol.
I'm addicted to this site through, and through. I've found so many great ideas there. I've managed to put together a great fitness routine that works for me, and a diet plan to match. Not to mention awesome products. It's a must for ladies who love crafting/fashion/beauty/humor...well you get the idea lol
If you are ever bored. Pinterest. If you are hungry. Pinterest. If you are sleepy. Pinterest. If you are feeling creative. Pinterest. If your boyfriend just broke up with you and you need something to lift you up and laugh and expand your interests. Pinterest. The answer to all your problems. Pinterest.
The best part of Pinterest is seeing all of the great ideas. There really should be a button or option for you to go back and write a review of your experience with the craft or recipe you tried. I can't tell you how many recipes I've messed up or would NEVER try again due to the sheer fact of difficulty!
Whether you use Pinterest as a place to save images or ideas you enjoy it is the place I go to so I can keep my favorites organized. I use Pinterest as a networking tool and for fun as well. I mostly Pin recipes, nerdy merchandise, Nail Lacquer, and DIY ideas - it definitely helps me keep track of it all!
I use Pinterest for everything. I have found sooo many amazing recipes on Pinterest that have become regulars. It also has so many neat crafts, design ideas, and entertaining geekery. It's fantastic for killing time and keeping yourself entertained while simultaneously finding new fantastic life hacks.
I'm a mommy, wife, and full time employee and Pinterest has saved me in three apsects of my life. It has helped me save time, money and my sanity. From Cooking quick meals, making costumes for my daughter or just getting unimaginable ideas! I love Pinterest! I don't know what i did before it came along!
Whether you're into crafting or weddings or simply organizing all your thoughts on several boards, Pinterest is for everyone. I started using mine a year or so ago and I still go to it for almost everything I plan - going to college, crafting for my sorority, makeup for Halloween -- Pinterest has it all!
Pinterest and I have been friends since the get-go. As soon as I realized someone had made it easy for me to remember ideas I saw online, I was IN. I love to use it to catalog recipes, decor ideas, diy projects. It is the best way and now I don't have to email myself images and keep them on my computer!!!
I really like pinning! It touches just about everything I enjoy, use, need to remember. I have gotten great gluten-free and regular recipes. I have been inspired by jewelry, projects, and crafts. I can save my favorite pictures or jokes. It brings some of my favorite social media avenues together.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos