Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am obsessed with Pinterest! It is my go to site for recipes, craft ideas, and so much more! It is so convenient having all of my favorite stuff saved and organized in one spot. Only down side is that I have spent waaaaaaaaaay to much time procrastinating on there when I should have been doing other things! It is so easy to get lost on that site!
If you haven't got a Pinterest account your living under a rock! Why didn't I think of this sooner? You have all your ideas at your finger tips! Pinterest has really brought out the creative person in me and help me plan an amazing 1st birthday party for my son!
Cant live without it! hope it never goes away!!
Cant live without it! hope it never goes away!!
I go on my Pinterest app EVERY day to inspire me! :) It's easy to keep my interests and other things I liked in a single place where I can look back at them again. What I usually use the app for is to look up hairstyles that I would want to try out that day and try to execute them (TRY lol). I also really like how the pins are displayed on the screen and how easily you can just tap and add a pin to your own pins.LOVE THIS APP~
I am completely addicted to Pinterest. I find myself on it every chance I get. There are so many great ideas on Pinterest. I have cooked many recipies off it, done arts & crafts activites with my daughter, that my daughter absolutely loves. I have learned many home remedies for beauty. Just love love this app.
I recently got a Pintrest and found it is so much easier to use than I thought. I love how I can make different boards for my diverse interests, because I'm into beauty, but then I'm into music and bands. This website has something for everybody; crafts, beauty ideas, travel, photography....Love this website.
I can't really imagine how or why any one would have a complaint about Pinterest. Its great! I have yet to want to find something and it not be available. It there was any con at all I would say that sometimes things that are pinned don't have active links which is disappointing but not the end of the world!
I mostly use this for trading different products like many other girls. It is just easier to see the product that I want to trade and also show mine, and people gives good response when they are posted in Pinterest.
Whoever decided to create Pintrest was a pure genius, it has something for everyone whether you're looking for a new recipe to try or beautiful destinations to go to. The only downside to this website is that I can't ever get off of it and sometimes you get a bad pin but otherwise this site is awesome!
I love Pinterest. They have EVERYTHING. anything you want to pin, I guarantee its there. I love organizing my boards and adding new things to them. it is literally so addicting. It has an endless supply of recipes at hand for me to try, and tattoos for me to dream about having. i love it i just love it
I love everything about this site! I've gotten ideas for clothing, makeup, quotes, and most importantly, food! This is my go-to site when I'm looking for a specific or new recipe, and almost all are usually a hit! It's such an addictive site, and I could spend hours at a time just going through pins!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos