BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
Pinterest is a great website for sharing ideas. Its definitely a site you can get lost on for hours. They have so many great ideas...my favorite are the decorating tips. I once found a tutorial to make a headboard, and this weekend my husband and I plan on following it to make the headboard for our new bed.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I love going on Pinterest from time to time. There is always amazing DIY pins that I would love to try in my spare time. I love being able to create boards for everything from makeup ideas to outfit ideas and recipes. I probably spend too much time on Pinterest because I just want to pin everything that I can!
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
Whenever i get bored....or find myself with nothing fun to do, i go on Pinterest! theres so many ideas floating around! i love finding an art and craft project to do, a new hair idea, a new recipe to experiment with, places to travel....and so much more! it's fillledddd with information and colorful pictures!
Ashley N.
Weirton, WV
Pinterest is very addicting as it allows you to surround yourself with your favorite....EVERYTHING! You are able to categorize your pins any way you deem fit, place any picture you desire on the front of the "idea album," and also hide up to three categories from the public to keep them for your eyes only!
Kayla L.
I love going onto Pinterest when I am bored and looking up recipes and workouts! You can seriously look up anything and then pin it to a board so you can go back and find it! I recommend you use this app if you have not!
Rachel H.
Blue Springs, MO
Uses include, 1. Finding Inspiration 2. Recipes 3. How To's galore! 4. Fashion sense 5. Humor (Just get on here and go to humor section if you need a good laugh!) 7. Organized online bookmarks for all your favorite sites and blogs 8. There are so many I can't name! I use the AP on my phone and it's amazing!!
Katey R.
I recently got a Pintrest and found it is so much easier to use than I thought. I love how I can make different boards for my diverse interests, because I'm into beauty, but then I'm into music and bands. This website has something for everybody; crafts, beauty ideas, travel, photography....Love this website.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
Pinterest is my favorite app to save all of my wants or desires for hair, fashion and and home decor to just name a few. It always me to go back anytime and review my pins that I've said. Oh it's also great for recipes!
Judina S.
Pinterest is amazing. I can spend hours on Pinterest, just looking up so many ideas, recipes, beauty tips and etc. They're also other categories like humor and geek which keep me entertained. I am completely addicted!
Ashley B.
Copperas Cove, TX
I am completely addicted to Pinterest. I find myself on it every chance I get. There are so many great ideas on Pinterest. I have cooked many recipies off it, done arts & crafts activites with my daughter, that my daughter absolutely loves. I have learned many home remedies for beauty. Just love love this app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!