BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I really don't know what I would do without having Pinterest on my phone. I feel like I'm on it all the time! Especially when I'm bored, I will always be on it. It's so organized with what you need and it has such great articles and pictures on stuff. It's easy to use and overall a great app. I would highly recommend downloading this on your phone! I'd be so lost without it.
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I'm not sure that I would have placed this in the Techie category but regardless, I love me some pinterest.  It's a great place to go and get ideas as well as reviews from every day people.  I visit the site often and it has helped me greatly with my Scentsy business by providing ideas to implement for customers and for organizing my business.  I love it.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Pinterest is the absolute best. or me, It helps me get away in my imagination, and see beautiful things that I wouldn't normally see. I like the many many different varieties of categories, and that you can pretty much look up a photo of nearly everything. Best of all Pinterest is completely free to join. I love it, and wouldn't trade it for the world!
Krystle J.
Looooove this app! I honestly can say I use it DAILY! With 4 kids I’m always looking to do cute, fun and things they can learn from on a budget! The possibilities are endless on this site! Kids birthday ideas, home renovations, diy, hair and skin products everything you want is HERE!!
Robin R.
I use DIY from Pinterest more with my job than anything, I work at a Christian camp so we tend to work with the bare necessities with projects and this has come in a really big help since I have started. We use it more to create a less one core and then build off the core curriculum from other Pinterest ideas while incorporating our own ideas for the kids we teach
Carissa P.
San Bruno , CA
I love Pinterest when I'm looking for inspiration. There's a bunch of things you can find. I especially love looking at interior spaces, fashion related things, and DIY's for room decor. I also use it for design inspiration. I do feel like it could be a little more user friendly but other than that I'm always using Pinterest on. Day to day basis!
Abbey J.
Knoxville , TN
Pinterest is so great for so many ideas! From dinner ideas, to outfit inspiration, to cute pictures of puppies, pinterest is a great app for anyone looking for inspiration in any category. i get on there quite often, probably nice a day, just to go through some categories.  Definitely would tell ANYONE to get this app, even boys. This app is not just for women. This app is perfect for everyone, but warning might get lost in ideas, pictures, and cute puppy pictures for hours!
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Pinterest is my favorite social media - if you can even call it that. I have more pins & more boards than anything on any other social media I have. I love the ability to organize things into whichever category you want, the ease of use, and the endless pins of things I'm interested in! I like how pinterest determines things you might be into based on what you've pinned recently. I also like the ability to pin things from outside the actual app. Long live pinterest!
Pop D.
Pinterest is fantastic, I use it for my diy projects, for recipes, how to be creative, to see new things I could build or improve on, for tips on many things like, planting, farming, gardening, composting and a host of many other things. Even to tweet on twitter what I review on influenster, and I mention it on Pinterest. I alsoI highly recommend to everyone.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I just love this app a lot it's perfect for diy's ! It's the first app to check if I need new ideas ! Costumes , party themes, makeup , entre kind of hack , recipes everything! I just love it I recommend this app all the time I think it's one of the best apps I have in my phone
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!