BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
I love this site. It has gave me so many creative ideas for crafts and Christmas gifts. I've found easy DIY stuff for my house. I've been able to find new good recipes. It has helped me get through my internship of teaching. And it has helped me come up with creative ways to show my husband I love him.
Hollee B.
San Antonio, TX
This app is the most addicting thing in the entire world. You can get lost for hours on this thing. Thanks to Pinterest, I am now always up-to-date on the latest trends and fashions. It also gives great decorating and health advice. And I always find wonderful healthy recipes for my family. I just love it.
Jessica T.
DEPEW, NY
I find such great ideas from Pinterest. It is a great one stop shop for inspiration for basically anything you want to do. Recipes to fashion ideas to crafts...love it. I use a new recipe from here at least once a week.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
Pinterest is so fun! I honestly don't know where I would be without this app. There are cute ideas for everything, and this has definitely helped me feel at home in my dorm room this past year. It's a definite must visit!
Lea O.
Pinterest is useful for gathering your favorite things together or even collecting ideas and putting them together.

Very useful if you want to keep a board of ideas of christmas or birthday presents.
Annika C.
It's really talked up. It has some good resources, plus a few fun crafts and recipes. But it seems like the majority of people use it to just see a pretty picture and re-pin so someone else can see a pretty picture. If that's what you're into, then it's great. But unless you go looking it doesn't offer much.
ALYSSA V.
Appleton, WI
How did we ever live before Pinterest? This is my go-to site for everything from recipes to gift ideas to plans for our new house and I can spend hours scrolling for ideas. However, my love-hate relationship comes from the fact that I spend more time looking for ideas than actually doing what I find. LOL
Stacia R.
Portage, IN
The most addicting thing I I have on my phone besides my influenster app is Pinterest! I can sit and look at different things for hours! I will start off with one thing and then search for another and another! I love it.
Stephanie M.
Spokane, WA
I'm always on Pinterest. Whether it's for beauty related things or finding a good recipe. I'm always on there. I also use it to save websites that I want to go back to instead of bookmarking them on my comp. Sense, in a way I'm book marking it and I don't need to be on the comp it was marked on. Love that.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
Pinterest is a great app to get ideas for just about everything. I've gotten so much inspiration from it. I only have that now they have sponsored pins and they show pins from people you don't even follow, so that's why I have to knock off a star. And the recommended pins usually don't pertain to my interests.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!