4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I can't really imagine how or why any one would have a complaint about Pinterest. Its great! I have yet to want to find something and it not be available. It there was any con at all I would say that sometimes things that are pinned don't have active links which is disappointing but not the end of the world!
I signed up for Pinterest several months ago and I've found that I use it mostly to post pictures of movies and makeup. Since I already have Facebook, Twitter AND Tumblr, it's hard to find time to peruse Pinterest. I do love the format of the website though, and when I do have time to use it, I have a lot of fun!
If you haven't got a Pinterest account your living under a rock! Why didn't I think of this sooner? You have all your ideas at your finger tips! Pinterest has really brought out the creative person in me and help me plan an amazing 1st birthday party for my son!
Cant live without it! hope it never goes away!!
Cant live without it! hope it never goes away!!
I couldn't imagine my day without Pinterest. Easy to figure out and it has great ideas for decorating, style, crafting, and more! There's a ton of pictures of cute dogs and great food as well. What more could you ask for!
I am obsessed with Pinterest! It is my go to site for recipes, craft ideas, and so much more! It is so convenient having all of my favorite stuff saved and organized in one spot. Only down side is that I have spent waaaaaaaaaay to much time procrastinating on there when I should have been doing other things! It is so easy to get lost on that site!
I don't know how I got by before Pinterest. Seriously, hours of my day is spent on this site even with 2 part-time jobs and a being a full time student. It's my way of relaxing at the end of the day. Definitely check out Pinterest if you are looking for recipies, diy ideas, gift ideas, makeup inspiration, etc.
This app is the most addicting thing in the entire world. You can get lost for hours on this thing. Thanks to Pinterest, I am now always up-to-date on the latest trends and fashions. It also gives great decorating and health advice. And I always find wonderful healthy recipes for my family. I just love it.
I love this app. I'm sure like most people, this is where I get any creative ideas from. It's very easy to use and this app overflows with incredible ideas. I also get a lot of recipes from here. Brilliant job, creator!
Pinterest is addictive and inspiring. I have found tons of ideas for decorating my son's room and our house. I even found ideas for Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthday and Christmas presents! I love do it yourself items and love that Pinterest connects users with bloggers that would otherwise not be found!
Pinterest is so fun! I love to browse through culture and society in different era's. it is so informative and so much knowledge. My Mom put me onto Pinterest; I said if she knows about what am I missing! I traveled through time browsing on that site! its so much fun. Oh I use it for makeup ideas too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos