BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
I love this site. It has gave me so many creative ideas for crafts and Christmas gifts. I've found easy DIY stuff for my house. I've been able to find new good recipes. It has helped me get through my internship of teaching. And it has helped me come up with creative ways to show my husband I love him.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
Pinterest is so fun! I honestly don't know where I would be without this app. There are cute ideas for everything, and this has definitely helped me feel at home in my dorm room this past year. It's a definite must visit!
Lorrie S.
dubois, PA
I love Pinterest, and I often find it more useful to browse what everyone is pinning, rather than just the people I follow -- I get more variety that way. I have made several items and recipes that II have found by way of Pinterest! It's great! And I love that you can see pictures of things as you pin them.
Stephanie B.
North St Paul, MN
I freaking love this site. There are so many ideas, tips and tricks. Not to mention inspirational posts, breath taking photography, and much more. Plus it's a nerd's Heaven with posts about Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc. It honestly has a taste for everyone, and I would definitely check it out!
Brandon H.
Tulsa, OK
Pinterest is a fantastic website; it is a huge community, and from the start I felt extremely welcome and was excited to begin exploring and pinning. I also find it to be quite the pool of inspiration and creativity. Every time I visit the site, I find something new to pin that could eventually be turned into a project (once I have time). I also use it to stay connected with friends through some of our private themed boards.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I am addicted to Pinterest! I used the App during Wedding Planning and have used the app for recipes, DIY, work outs, and much more. It is also a great way to share your interest, plans, and ideas with family and friends!
heather h.
Lakeland, FL
What would I do without Pinterest! One of my favorite websites..I can spend hours upon hours on there! Pinning and pinning and pinning. I love it and I have made several things from Pinterest. Its where I find my inspiration for everything!! Definitely recommend it to everyone!! I love, love, love Pinterest!
Annika C.
It's really talked up. It has some good resources, plus a few fun crafts and recipes. But it seems like the majority of people use it to just see a pretty picture and re-pin so someone else can see a pretty picture. If that's what you're into, then it's great. But unless you go looking it doesn't offer much.
Bianca P.
I absolutely love using Pinterest on a very regular basis. I go to the Pinterest app when I'm looking for inspiration on a variety of things from makeup to clothes to baby stuff. I would most definitely recommend this.
moryeliz S.
Largo, FL
yo amo esta pagina es muy buena y uno busca ideas para caulquier cosa alli hay de todo desde ejercicio para la escuela hasta de cosina hay de todo un poquito alli yo encontre idea para el cumpleaño de mi hijos
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!