BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kayla L.
I love going onto Pinterest when I am bored and looking up recipes and workouts! You can seriously look up anything and then pin it to a board so you can go back and find it! I recommend you use this app if you have not!
Auddy W.
I love Pinterest x infinity. They have virtually everything on there. Great for ideas, recipes, anything else. It's super addictive. and it's so beneficial for finding anything you'll ever need. Sometimes I can emails saying a picture I pinned was removed due to copyright issues, but it's very understandable.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
Pinterest is my favorite app to save all of my wants or desires for hair, fashion and and home decor to just name a few. It always me to go back anytime and review my pins that I've said. Oh it's also great for recipes!
Miranda P.
I can not even begin to explain how much I adore Pinterest. It is such a simple idea for a website and yet also an amazing one. I find myself going there for EVERYTHING. Anything I want to make or try or need ideas for.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Pinterest is a perfect site for getting inspiration on various things such as fashion, food, and lifestyle choices. The idea of pinning certain posts is innovative as you can look back later to see what ideas you have.
Ashley W.
Beaufort, SC
Essentially I LIVE on Pinterest. No food would ever be cooked if it weren't for this site. It makes me feel crafty, even when I don't craft. It's really a site that can help with imagination in this technological age.
Sharmaine L.
I go on my Pinterest app EVERY day to inspire me! :) It's easy to keep my interests and other things I liked in a single place where I can look back at them again. What I usually use the app for is to look up hairstyles that I would want to try out that day and try to execute them (TRY lol). I also really like how the pins are displayed on the screen and how easily you can just tap and add a pin to your own pins.LOVE THIS APP~
Ashley G.
Missouri City, TX
Pinterest is the best! You can search for ANY topic, and Pinterest will show you pins relevant to it! You can look at pins and boards other members have created, you can create your own, you can even create secret boards for what you don't want to share publicly! There are DIY projects, fashion and beauty, recipes, travel, inspirational quotes.. You name it, you will find something helpful for it on Pinterest!! I'm addicted!
Tina K.
Fort Campbell, KY
At first, I had no idea how to use Pinterest. I was so confused. I wish they would have helped more with new comers.

After I taught myself how to do things, it was amazing. I found so many neat ideas and things I wanted to try out! It has multiple categories of pictures and things, DIYs, party ideas, etc.
Mellissa S.
Pinterest has become one of the leading one stop shops for whatever you want to know. I can search for just about anything and find tons of information to keep the lifetime learner and hobbyist in me extremely satisfied.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!