BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Heather B.
Chittenango, NY
I honestly have no idea how i ever lived my life without Pinterest!!!!! i work as a preschool teacher, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and do diy projects so Pinterest has been an absolute life saver!!!!!!!! there are so many wonderful, creative ideas!!!!! i wish i could give this a billion stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Markie P.
I'm just not into it. Can't get into it. I've tried several times. I guess it's useful to organize ideas for some people but I also feel like a lot of photos or ideas of art gets shared without any credit which isn't okay
Tanya W.
Pigeon, MI
Pin things you like and find interesting, yes please don't mind if I do.. This site is simply brilliant, you can organize, make over your kitchen, budget meals , find that perfect recipe for everything and so much more. It's a site you can get lost on for hours upon hours. It' just flat our fantastic.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love Pinterest! Such a great way to store ideas/ pictures and directions without having to screenshot them all to my phone and take up room that I could use for pictures! Endless possibilities on this easy to use/ navigate app!
Molly W.
Coopersville, MI
I have gotten so many great ideas for around the house and for my kids using Pinterest. Great hair and beauty tutorials/inspiration. Easy to use and organize you pins. I do wish you could have a few more 'Secret Boards.'
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
I discovered Pinterest back in 2011 and I am still in love. I've found new recipes, budgeting printables, free fonts, Halloween costume ideas, decorating ideas, the list seriously goes on forever. If you don't have pinterest, what are you waiting for??
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I love going on Pinterest from time to time. There is always amazing DIY pins that I would love to try in my spare time. I love being able to create boards for everything from makeup ideas to outfit ideas and recipes. I probably spend too much time on Pinterest because I just want to pin everything that I can!
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
Pinterest is a great app to get ideas for just about everything. I've gotten so much inspiration from it. I only have that now they have sponsored pins and they show pins from people you don't even follow, so that's why I have to knock off a star. And the recommended pins usually don't pertain to my interests.
Abby E.
Erie, PA
I love pintrist. My favorite place to go to for crafts, recipes, simple cleaning projects. I can go there for style options and find websites to buy the clothes on. I love making boards and being to look back at what. I pinned. There are sometimes things not available for searches, so changing up wording helps.
Anna W.
Midland , MI
My favorite website for inspiration for everything from recipes to hair to products I can't live without. I love the ease at which you can organize boards and can even hide them to make them levitate from other people.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!