BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Lauren R.
Humble, TX
Pinterest is absolutely addictive! It is a website that lets you organize all of the neat stuff you find online from home decor, to beauty tips, to even recipes! It also allows you to follow your friends or even strangers pin boards that you find interesting. There is not a day that goes by that I am not pinning!
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
I love Pinterest. I have a Tumblr account too, so I can see how some people are saying its a ripoff, but I find that Pinterest is easier to organize and I love how so many other websites have a "Pin it" button, so I can add things to my different categories with one click. Super quick, easy to use, and organized.
Rebecca D.
I love making boards on Pinterest! It's such a cool website to find recipes and fun activities, and a great way to keep everything organized. You can find some many ideas for anything you're interested in!
Victoria B.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely ADORE Pinterest its wear I find inspiration from fashion to beauty. the best thing about this website is that it provides tips on how to save $$$ from ALL their various DIY projects. There is a bit of everything on this site, which makes it addicting. I ALWAYS recommend Pinterest to all my friends. :)
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't get addicted to Pinterest! There's endless inspiration for anything and everything you can think of. I mostly use Pinterest for DIY ideas and home decor ideas. My only con with Pinterest is that none of my pins ever show up on their board or even when I search for them, but other than that, I love it.
Megan E.
Macon, GA
I love Pinterest for getting ideas for all sorts of things: home improvement projects, kids crafts, workout motivation, etc. I could spend hours getting lost on Pinterest pinning things and reading other people's ideas.
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
The infinite amount of DIY's (Do It Yourself's) on this app is amazing! So many opportunities to find easy steps for nearly any craft you're interested in, and usually they're pretty economical. Not to mention all of the fandoms you can find also, from Once Upon A Time, to Pride & Prejudice, the diversity is great!
Margaret P.
If you were to offer me a job at Pinterest headquarters my bags would have already been packed. If your like me, and you absolutely LOVE fashion, arts & crafts, photography, and etc, Pinterest will be heaven for you. I can't get enough of this site. It offers you so many crafty ideas and it has such pretty pictures.
Jade W.
Hampton, GA
Pinterest is the most amazing website! Although it should come with a warning when you sign up that once you start viewing the yummy recipes, crafty DIY's, pretty jewelry and cute photos you may never stop. I have boards for future children i don't even have yet!! haha
So this is your warning it is addicting!
Brittany K.
La Mirada, CA
This website makes me feel like I live on a tropical island where I cook the best meals, have the best clothes and know the best knew things. So much fun! WARNING: this site will change your life! <3 But, for the better! ;)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!