BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I think I am obsessed with this site. I have been on it for years and I still keep coming up with different boards from makeup, decorations, gardeing, home decor, books, celebrities, colors, horoscope they have just about everything and anything on their site. I have made a few things from that site or tried new looks on pretty much anything and everything. Its an addictive site.
Aislin T.
You can literally find ANYTHING on pinterest. I love browsing for inspiration ranging from DIY's, to beauty (make up, hair, nails) to fashion, decor, recipes, fitness, and even lesson plans an activities (I'm currently in an Education Program). Whatever you need, I'm sure you'll find on Pinterest. And it's also a good way for you to share your own ideas with the world!
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
This app is so amazing and so addicting I can never get off this app. It has everything from crafts to home and room decorations to style and landscaping I love it all. I'm so grateful to whoever made this app I have it on my phone laptop and iPad I literally go on this app everyday and pin a whole bunch of stuff I literally can't get enough I'm so in love with this app
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I enjoy Pinterest, but it's not my all time fav social site. For some reason I have never really cared about Pinterest as much as other social media sites. I have a Pinterest, but I find myself aggregated when trying to add pins and create boards. For some reason Pinterest doesn't appeal to me. I do enjoy some of the craft ideas I have seen on there.
Cristina G.
At first, I didn’t understand Pinterest. Then, I had to use it for work. After that, I created a personal account and spent hours upon hours upon hours on the website and app creating boards and pinning. These days, I pin more than I browse. I love having a one stop storage to hold all my inspirational items, articles, products, quotes, tips & tricks, and recipes. It’s the greatest. I only wish, and I’ve already placed this suggestion directly with Pinterest, that users can multiple pin images at the same time to the same board. Pinning one pic at a time is time consuming.
Maya S.
I loved., Is a social network of the style of Facebook and Google+. It is named for its peculiar format, since it is like the typical wall cork where you go hanging pictures with a 'pin'. So its greatest feature is to share information multimedia Instagram style. Is not only a social network, it is an Internet place where you can share photos, graphics, videos and everything you find on the Internet. Its peculiar format so characteristic helps you to organize, archive and share your pins (albums of photos) grouping them by themes, interests, hobbies, etc.
Morgan D.
I really live how pinterest allows me to come up with so many great ideas for EVERYTHING. No matter if i want wedding ideas, crafting ideas, cooking, whatever it's there for me. I've been on pinterest for probably 3 years now, and as it doesn't keep me obsessing over it every day, I definitely always go there when I'm looking for ideas. My favorite part of Pinterest is the way that it groups everything into your own categories, so you can get the look you want just by looking at the whole category of stuff.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I like using Pinterest I can easily spend hours looking and getting different ideas for projects, holidays and recipes. I like that I can easily organize and save ideas and recipes by creating boards. I have spent a lot of time of the site the last few months getting ideas for my upcoming baby shower and getting inspiration for the nursery.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I really don't know what I would do without having Pinterest on my phone. I feel like I'm on it all the time! Especially when I'm bored, I will always be on it. It's so organized with what you need and it has such great articles and pictures on stuff. It's easy to use and overall a great app. I would highly recommend downloading this on your phone! I'd be so lost without it.
Kendal B.
Very addicting! At first , I just used this media for ideas on food but now I have a dozen boards. I'm on Pinterest all day (almost). I find the most amazing things in every category. There's nothing I can't find. I've also posted a couple pins myself. The app and website is very easy to use. Super fun to use and exciting to find out what you'll see and learn. I love Pinterest and am so glad that someone thought of us. It's a great sharing site, very imaginative. Better than any other social media.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!