BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Really....who doesn't love Pinterest?!? I use the Pinterest app to get ideas for pretty much every aspect of my life. It is a great place to find organization ideas, recipes, gift ideas for really any occasion.  I love that when you find something you like you can just pin it and then go back and look at it again in the future.
Ariana C.
Pinterest is a must have app!!!! 💕 It’s my go to app for a variety of reasons. It allows me to look up outfit ideas, home decor, makeup, nails, and just gives me inspiration for so many things.... I’ve been using this app to look up activities to do (ice breakers) with some students I’m currently working with and they love them all. They’re engaged and enjoye group counseling thanks to the awesome ideas I’ve found here. I love you pinterest!!! ❤️
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I enjoy Pinterest as a place to save stuff I'm interested in. I love that it bookmarks where the images come from—makes it really easy to get back to those pages that have products I want to buy or the directions for recipes. I use both the web-based site and the app, but find the app a bit more relevant most of the time. I do get tired of repeat images coming up of stuff I've seen or pinned before though, and I do forget to check out the what I've already pinned when looking for something. The pins do come across unorganized and it can be hard to scroll through a board when looking for something specific. But the ease of tucking something onto a board keeps me coming back. lol
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I have recently open an account with Pinterest and i really enjoy it. you can find any tips and interesting content based on your search, the ideas are useful and inspirational. Any resources you looking for, i am sure you will find it in Pinterest. A feature i discovered recently is that I can safe my camera photos to  my pinterest board and pin it, to review it at a later it time. I love it. If you have not discover Pinterest yet, what are you waiting for?
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
#pinterest #princessbraid I love using Pinterest to look up hair and makeup looks and instructions. This cute double #Frenchbraid is pinned up in the back for a beautiful updo that is fairly simple to achieve. #beauty #hair #hairstyles #updo #thickhair
Jessyca D.
Tracy
Pinterest is the best app ever created! I can be on there for hours getting so many ideas from my next tattoo, house organization, bedroom decor, dinner recipes, party decor, gift ideas. The list goes on. Whenever I need any ideas for literally anything going on in my life pinterest is the place to go. Never disappointed!
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Pinterest is a black hole that sucks you in to everything you’ve ever wanted to see, and some things you didn’t know you wanted to see but ended up really enjoying. My biggest problem with this site is that it has so many amazing products, but no mention or link of where to purchase them. Sometimes I don’t just want to see things and then go on an eternal hunt trying to figure out how to get them.
MaryAnne A.
I spend half my life on this app, and I've been on it for about 6 years now. It's great for saving ideas and finding inspiration for pretty much anything creative, from art to cooking.
My issue with it, which I've had for a long time, is its poor search algorithm, i.e. its failure to recognize key words, particularly when I'm searching for things related to dark skinned women. It's really frustrating. I also don't like that you can't swipe left or right to view pins in a board, which used to be possible, so that's pretty annoying. That and the overwhelming number of ads, EVERYWHERE. There's definitely a lot of room for improvement
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this app! I made over $800 in the past few months with gently used items from my closet. Amazing community and incentives. There’s a new opportunity to become a brand ambassador with just a few short tasks. It’s so easy to get a great reputation with quality communication, leant business savvy with each customer, standard of packaging and deadlines for shopping and receiving. You can find top name brands from clothing to cosmetics for men and women for over half the price off new and used. I highly recommend this app to declutter your closet and add some cash to your wallet. They take 20% sales commission so price accordingly.
Ilana K.
San Diego
Pinterest is one of the best apps out there. It is a wonderful place to put your ideas for current and future plans in your life. It makes it so easy to see something you like pin it. You have a digital copy of the ideas you previously only saw in your mind. Bringing your ideas to fruition is so much easier now that Pinterest is available!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!