BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Where do I begin with my raving review on Pinterest?! I have found so many unique and fun ways of making different things from home decoration to Halloween costumes. Delicious recipes for everything you could think of. Awesome organization ideas. Everything you could think of. One of my favorite social media platforms.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
I can spend hours on Pinterest. Which is a pro and a con. I get so many great ideas from Pinterest and, unlike many people, I actually do them. The only problem I have is when I find something that I really love and the link doesn't take me to a place where I can purchase or find intructions on how to make it.
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't get addicted to Pinterest! There's endless inspiration for anything and everything you can think of. I mostly use Pinterest for DIY ideas and home decor ideas. My only con with Pinterest is that none of my pins ever show up on their board or even when I search for them, but other than that, I love it.
Lindsay R.
Plainfield, IN
This is without a doubt my FAVORITE website ever. I'm addicted to pinning things. I love that my Pinterest profile is an outlet for me to express myself in the things that I like and like to do. and is so easy to find people who like the same things. I literally do not know what I would do without this website.
Laura F.
Pinterest is my little slice of me time!!!! I love that there are always tons of new ideas. My most searched items are for my boys birthday parties. They get so estatic now when a birthday rolls around and will even ask, "Did you find any cool ideas on Pinterest?"

The recipes have been like having a personal chef whispering in my ear. My family thinks I am this spectacular cook, when really I just print a new recipe each week!
Cady D.
I use this for EVERYTHING! From food to make-up tutorials & hair styles to home decor!! I have yet to be disappointed in anything I've searched for or found. You choose between searching a specific thing or you can choose "popular" / "everything" just to browse and find interesting things/tips/recipes/how-to's.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
From Christmas gift ideas, to future wedding plans Pinterest will give you the best ideas and insparation for anything and everything. You seriously can find so much on there. I love using it. I used to think girls who obsessed over it were ridiculous and obsessed but now I am definitely ridiculous and obsessed.
Lauren R.
Humble, TX
Pinterest is absolutely addictive! It is a website that lets you organize all of the neat stuff you find online from home decor, to beauty tips, to even recipes! It also allows you to follow your friends or even strangers pin boards that you find interesting. There is not a day that goes by that I am not pinning!
Christina P.
Pinterest is good for so many different things! You can shop, find recipes, DIY ideas, share what you like with friends. Pinterest is limitless. If you just want to kill time you can check out what your friends pin. I like that this app is inspirational and creative. If you haven't used Pinterest, well you should!
Jade W.
Hampton, GA
Pinterest is the most amazing website! Although it should come with a warning when you sign up that once you start viewing the yummy recipes, crafty DIY's, pretty jewelry and cute photos you may never stop. I have boards for future children i don't even have yet!! haha
So this is your warning it is addicting!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!