BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
The infinite amount of DIY's (Do It Yourself's) on this app is amazing! So many opportunities to find easy steps for nearly any craft you're interested in, and usually they're pretty economical. Not to mention all of the fandoms you can find also, from Once Upon A Time, to Pride & Prejudice, the diversity is great!
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
I can spend hours on Pinterest. Which is a pro and a con. I get so many great ideas from Pinterest and, unlike many people, I actually do them. The only problem I have is when I find something that I really love and the link doesn't take me to a place where I can purchase or find intructions on how to make it.
chelsea b.
Grant City , MO
I am seriously addicted to Pinterest! I am always on there! I love using it for finding recipes, craft ideas, and fashion inspiration. I like that you can organize everything into boards, so you can keep all your pins organized.
Caitlin C.
I used to REALLY love Pinterest. They added new features like private lists, but whenever I would try to use them and share them to certain friends (something that it said it would be able to do) it never worked. I slowly started to just use it less and less, and now I can't even remember the last time I was on it.
Carie T.
Long Beach, CA
Great place to find inspiration! I didn't like that it had me follow people automatically but it wasn't hard to unfollow the ones that weren't intended to be added. I've found a lot of great easy DIY things to do or have.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
This site is a love-hate relationship for me. I find pictures i love allll the time, but when i try to read more into the caption i always get redirected to the wrong thing. Then when I'm brought back i have to find the spot all over again! Its so frustrating and happens so much that i have limited use of Pinterest!
Jessica H.
I love Pinterest! It gives me many ideas for recipes, DIY home decor, crafts, and anything else you could ever dream about, as well as many hair tutorials, fashion ideas, and hilarious images! Pinterest is a site that allows you to do anything, and I love how everything is separated into nice and neat categories.
Jada W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I am a Pinterest addict. I have at least 20 boards and counting! I am currently attending college to get my teachers certification and pinterest has been an absolute life saver!!! If you are anything like me, I have a hard time coming up with new ideas, and pinterest is my go to for some lesson plan inspiration!
Armella M.
I obsess over my Pinterest boards. You could look at them and pretty much see into my soul. However, I've been getting way too many notifications lately that I can't seem to turn off. I don't care what my ex boyfriends mom is pinning. I don't follow her and yet I get notifications. Little quirks like that bother me.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
This is such an addicting app. I have a million boards for my everyday antics. Wether it's cooking , creating a DIY, customizing my clothes, gift ideas, looking for a place to travel, fashion PINTEREST HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!