BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Kristal W.
Knoxville, TN
Going on Pinterest? It's pretty much like brushing my teeth everyday but more often than that. It's entertaining, stress-relieving and online-shopping in one. If you have no idea on what to wear and what the latest fashion and beauty trends are, then this is for you! It has everything that what I needed in my life.
Jennifer H.
Pinterest is my source of inspiration! I love that social network! Every time I want to look for something new or decorate a space in my house, look for an outfit for some special occasion, some recipe ... WHATEVER! I find it in Pinterest! At the beginning I did not use it much but now I can not live without it!
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC
WHO DOESN'T LOVE PINTEREST! It is simply amazing. You have recipes, and crafts, and clothes, make up, hair styles, etc in one place! Pinterest is a go to for everything, and once you log in you're on there for hours before you realize it. Perfect for man or woman there is something for everyone. I recommend 110%!
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
This site is a love-hate relationship for me. I find pictures i love allll the time, but when i try to read more into the caption i always get redirected to the wrong thing. Then when I'm brought back i have to find the spot all over again! Its so frustrating and happens so much that i have limited use of Pinterest!
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
I could stay on Pinterest for hours!!! they have absolutely everything on there and a lot of things are so creative and things I would have never thought of before! its soooo addicting I just keep on pinning and pinning!!!
Billie Jo C.
Coquille , OR
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!! I have found so many useful things for my home, amazing recipies, my closet, my baby.. the list is endless!!!!!!!!! i recommend it to everyone espically for planning a wedding or a party!!!!!!!!
Luisa M.
Cary, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
The title says it all, if i could just have ONE app and be stranded somewhere (yes preferably an island) i woild def pick this one. it has EVERYTHING any person could be interested in. If just to pass the time, or get inspiration and ideas, or to problem solve, or anything you may ever want or need, Pinterest has it
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
I can spend hours on Pinterest. Which is a pro and a con. I get so many great ideas from Pinterest and, unlike many people, I actually do them. The only problem I have is when I find something that I really love and the link doesn't take me to a place where I can purchase or find intructions on how to make it.
Victoria B.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely ADORE Pinterest its wear I find inspiration from fashion to beauty. the best thing about this website is that it provides tips on how to save $$$ from ALL their various DIY projects. There is a bit of everything on this site, which makes it addicting. I ALWAYS recommend Pinterest to all my friends. :)
Erica B.
Everett, PA
Pinterest is easily one of my favorite sites. I use it for beauty, style, home decorating, and food tips. I love being able to find some many things in one place. I never seem to run out of great things to find on Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!