BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love how easy Pinterest makes me feel inspired. Their recommended pages are always spot on! The visual feature is awesome if you're trying to find a product for sale that is no longer in stock on the manufacturer's website.
Miriam b.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how pin rest gives you a lot of ideas . Dyi home decor and more ♡ whoa there's a lot of creativity in here . definitely a app to look into it I would recommend. Many people use this app as for the ideas look into pictures. Pretty fun interesting. Aswsome.
you can find many recipes. One app I would use .
Jessica H.
I love Pinterest! It gives me many ideas for recipes, DIY home decor, crafts, and anything else you could ever dream about, as well as many hair tutorials, fashion ideas, and hilarious images! Pinterest is a site that allows you to do anything, and I love how everything is separated into nice and neat categories.
Marena W.
Milton, FL
I love Pinterest! I have found so many great recipes, gift ideas, and classroom ideas from this website. You name it, someone's Pinned it. I really like the customization of the site. it allows you to create as many boards as you want and select categories for them. They have categories ranging from health and beauty, to tattoos, to movies. They have everything! I have the app on my phone and it is by far the most used app I have.
Andrea R.
Life in pictures...what not to love? Great platform to enjoy and share content with an online community in pictorial format. Genius! I have been on Pinterest for several years and silo remain engaged and active for several more.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I've been using Pinterest for years. I LOVE it. Pinterest is my first go to for all craft ideas, recipes, decor ideas and so much more. I love that I can create a pin to share about any thing. And since getting my iPhone, Pinterest has been easier to access and become more addictive than Facebook or Candy Crush.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
Pinterest has changed my life tremendously!!! I have basically planned out my entire wedding, house décor, garden plans, and meal plans for years... with just the click of a button! I can honestly say that I am addicted to Pinterest! I love the DIY life hacks section, it has definitely made my life much easier!
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
This site is a love-hate relationship for me. I find pictures i love allll the time, but when i try to read more into the caption i always get redirected to the wrong thing. Then when I'm brought back i have to find the spot all over again! Its so frustrating and happens so much that i have limited use of Pinterest!
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
Okay so I must say I'm addicted to pintrest! I find my self on there for hours when I only mean to go on there for one thing. Best site ever in my book. I have gotten some of the best fit project to beauty tips to even recipes
rosalie m.
Rncho Cordova, CA
One of the essential apps that should be on your device! Easy to create your own board and start pinning. You can find numerous diy projects, tons of recipes, drinks, vacation spots, funny animals etc
.. it goes on and on! You're able to follow friends too! Also make new pinning friends as well! Get this app now!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!