BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brenda R.
Gardner, MA
I think Pintrest is one of the best things that has come to the internet world. I go on the site all the time and have gotten many wonderful ideas. I have planned parties, looked up a new hair color and cut, planned my daughters wedding etc... I had many great ideas from the people on Pintrest they get a A+ in my book.
Lisa T.
Esparto, CA
Pinterest absolutely love it. I have the site on my favorites, app on my phone and tablet. So many different creative things on there. You can use it from what to make for dinner, to how would I like to set up my next social party. Great ideas for just about everything. Highly encourage to check it out if you haven't.
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH
I love Pinterest so much! The last 3 years I have gone on Pinterest to help me come up with my families Christmas presents. And every year every one has loved the presents I have made them. Not to mention to loads of recipes I have found. And one of these days I will get around to making more DIY things I have found. :P
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC
WHO DOESN'T LOVE PINTEREST! It is simply amazing. You have recipes, and crafts, and clothes, make up, hair styles, etc in one place! Pinterest is a go to for everything, and once you log in you're on there for hours before you realize it. Perfect for man or woman there is something for everyone. I recommend 110%!
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
I can stay on Pinterest for hours at a time! It makes me what to be a chef, homemaker, crafty interior designer and wedding planner all in one, although I know I cannot do any of them. lol. I love to find different craft things to do. My boyfriend and I try to complete at least one Pinterest inspired craft a week.
Nicole G.
Port Crane, NY
I am on Pinterest more than any other site and I am in love. Whenever I find something I love I hit the little toolbar pin button and I am able to save where I found it rather than having to bookmark everything. I also use it for my business and when people repin I have it going directly to my website! Genius idea!
Kristi C.
I wish I would've come up with this website and idea. What a great idea. It is like bookmarking, only you have a more easy organization, you can see your friend's interests, and so much more. I have found amazing DIY ideas and yummy recipes that I would have never ever thought of. It is my go to for recipes now.
Luisa M.
Cary, NC
The title says it all, if i could just have ONE app and be stranded somewhere (yes preferably an island) i woild def pick this one. it has EVERYTHING any person could be interested in. If just to pass the time, or get inspiration and ideas, or to problem solve, or anything you may ever want or need, Pinterest has it
Heather C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This is definitely something that I didn't think I needed until I had it. I remember when it first came out and I wasn't really into it. Now, I use it almost as much as I use Google if I think I can find what I'm looking for on there. Definitely great if you're looking for a great gift idea or planning an event.
Victoria B.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely ADORE Pinterest its wear I find inspiration from fashion to beauty. the best thing about this website is that it provides tips on how to save $$$ from ALL their various DIY projects. There is a bit of everything on this site, which makes it addicting. I ALWAYS recommend Pinterest to all my friends. :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!