Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is absolutely addicting! at work, I can't wait for my breaks so I can pin away! I can spend all day on Pinterest! I've tried out a couple of projects which were successful. Pinterest also saves the day when I'm in a rush to make dinner and were on the go and has even helped me plan my sons first birthday party.
i LOVE pinterest. I have boards for Wedding, kid stuff (cold remedies, cute clothes ideas, room decor ideas etc), holidays, beauty of course lol, hair, dinner, breakfast, sides, drinks, it is really great for everything. oh and i have one for home too for hacks and stuff like that around the house and paint colors and such
I wish I could buy everything. All of the pictures are adorable and make me get crafty. I can sit for hours and look at the diy section. They give me great ideas about outfits and more. They can also make me extremely hungry by looking at the food section.... but overall a great app especially to use in your free time.
I'm fairly certain I am addicted to Pinterest. It is a great time killer and is full of ideas for absolutely everything - from makeup to home decor to how to build a campfire - seriously you can learn about any and everything with this app. I can keep up with things I want to do or reminders for how to's. It's easy use and navigate!
I use Pinterest to organize every part of my life, from gifts for my husband, to birthday ideas for the baby, homeschool ideas, every holiday, decor and crafts. Everything you could ever want or imagine all neatly organized I no longer use Google to search for new recipes, I immediately go to Pinterest for food ideas!
Estoy enamorada de PINTEREST , diario entro y me sirve para inspirarme en TODO , amo las mascarillas faciales , las frases ,los consejos, la moda, todo sobre maquillaje, es una de mis app preferidas ! Realmente lo recomiendo .
Oh goodness the things I could say about Pinterest (everything good)! I LOVE Pinterest. I have a serious addiction to this site. I use the app on my phone and always looking at it on the computer. You will find anything in this one spot, recipes, DIY, clothing, home decor etc. this could go on for miles. It's a must!
I am truly addicted. I pin everything! I would definitely recommend that if you are new to the site, then make your boards very specific to start. Don't just pin everything to food otherwise you'll have 500 pins to weed through. I finally got smart and created a board just for crock pot recipes, one just for sweets, etc...
Pintrest is so entertaining you're never bored they hold just about everything and visually and there is a do it your own section where it teaches you specifically how to make your homemade things that you was there are photographs or photography options and just keep pictures close and many different things to explore
I'm a big fan of DIYs. Pinterest has almost everything you need to see. Halloween is coming up and for every holiday Pinterest is there to help me, from room deco to snack ideas! I definitely recommend this app if u haven't already tried it
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos