BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
i LOVE pinterest. I have boards for Wedding, kid stuff (cold remedies, cute clothes ideas, room decor ideas etc), holidays, beauty of course lol, hair, dinner, breakfast, sides, drinks, it is really great for everything. oh and i have one for home too for hacks and stuff like that around the house and paint colors and such
Marisa R.
Richmond, TX
MY MOST FAVORITE APP. I am extremely creative and crafty so this app comes in handy often when I need some inspiration or help with ideas. But it's also proved awesome in my meal planning and work out routines ! Always find what I'm looking for on Pinterest and if you don't have one you definitely should make an account !
Amanda M.
I search for everything on Pinterest. It gives you so many good ideas from recipes to diy products. It's very user friendly. I also love how you can make boards about a certain subject and pin ideas to it so you can revisit it at a later date.
Rebekah Caye D.
Columbia, TN
Pinterest has been an amazing place for me to gain inspiration and insight from. I love how I can collaborate with other users and build boards together. It  helps me learn better what they are looking for and how I can best serve them. Pinterest is more than just recipes and DIYs and I love how it is growing!
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
At first I thought it was a cool idea, but was a little difficult to grasp. Then one day while waiting at the airport it was like I had unlocked the closet to Narnia. My house is literally like a giant Pinterest ad! I love the fact that it's not just magazine articles or sites, you can see how real people did things.
Katelyn J.
springville, UT
Oh goodness the things I could say about Pinterest (everything good)! I LOVE Pinterest. I have a serious addiction to this site. I use the app on my phone and always looking at it on the computer. You will find anything in this one spot, recipes, DIY, clothing, home decor etc. this could go on for miles. It's a must!
Kia G.
Pinterest seems cool , I recently made an acct because of my coworker. I can find cool ideas and art projects for work. I can really scroll for hours and save things. I think it's a must have and i recommend everyone's join .
Rebecca G.
Harborton, VA
Pintrest is so entertaining you're never bored they hold just about everything and visually and there is a do it your own section where it teaches you specifically how to make your homemade things that you was there are photographs or photography options and just keep pictures close and many different things to explore
Vickie M.
Hebron, KY
I am addicted to pinning on Pinterest.  I have many pins on my boards.  I love the ease of saving practically anything on the internet to view at later times.  I love that i can name my boards and it saves me a lot of time to go back to show others.  I have recommended over and over and still will.
Grace X.
So much good inspiration and ideas on this app! I am an avid pinner and have been for years because it satisfies some sort of virtual hoarding habit.. but really, it's a great place to keep ideas for later. I refer to my pins for recipes, outfit ideas, decor ideas, cleaning tips, work out regimes, the list goes on.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!