BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I'm not a fan of Pinterest I feel as though there are to many things out just like it I'm not a fan and personally when I look for a app or website to join I look at its abilities yes if you are creative then you can get some fun from this but for me I feel like it's not only addictive because your constantly spending money to recreate things seen but you are taking up to much time I do not recommend this but that's just me and my opinion personally
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
I am a total Pinterest addict. This app provides me hours of entertainment and tons of ideas for all sorts of things. It's like my bigger and better brain! The only reason I took off a star is because I really wish you could make sub-boards (ex. Overall board could be Fashion. Sub-boards could be Jewelry, Handbags, Summer Clothing, Winter Clothing, etc. You could be as specific as you wanted in every category and without having a million seemingly related boards).
maria alejandra l.
Pinterest is a fun app where you can make boards of different products of all kinds or Do It Yourself (DIY) products, anything really and keep record of these things in a orderly fashion in the tip of your fingers. Easily open pin your favorite of anything and it's there, with our busy life's it makes life way simpler. For example I have one of fashion, So when I go to the mall I have a idea of what I'm looking for, or another example my makeup board with all the choices this helps you remember what's been in mind and helps you from getting distracted. Also great for recipes and all arid just for fun, like Music, Art and Quotes. Great App. I recommend. Also great to make friends with people you have things in common with. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
What can I say? I'm a pinhead! I love Pinterest and use the app for it often. Great way to find craft ideas and to plan home remodeling projects. I highly recommend it! Be warned though that it can be addictive! Once you start you might find you stay on hours at a time. Oh, and those epic Pinterest fails make hilarious photos to share with friends! I've had a few epic fails thanks to it.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
I love this application, it really is very productive and has an excellent use. I love all the applications that help me to inspire me, study architecture and this application serves me very much when my mind has nothing of creativity because of this application I draw many ideas, both for my studies and for something so simple that is to paint my nails, It really is very varied in its uses !!
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I call Pinterest the black hole. Once you get in the website its never ending. I start off by looking for one specific thing or idea and 15 hrs later im way off what i was looking for in the first place. I love all the ideas and tips they have. I have made lots of DIY stuff for my house from Pinterest. I highly recommend this website for ideas and anything else you have in mind.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is such a great site for tons of different types of information, or ideas for anything from crafts, DIY, projects, recipes, health, beauty, and thing you are interested in is here with tons of cool pictures and things  to read. My whole family uses this site and loves it. I rate this top notch and totally recommend this site to all ages.
Lauren D.
What a helpful tool! I use this for personal inspiration boards, to get ideas for crafts, for makeup and hair, and to dream about my future. I use it for practical things like shared boards for planning parties and weddings, etc. And I use it at work as a curated space where all the images are beautiful. It's easier to pull swipe from here than from Google images, for example.
Jenny D.
I'm at the point where I can't live without Pinterest.  Okay honestly I've probably been at that point for a while.... I get SO many ideas and so much inspiration from Pinterest its invaluable.  I've discovered countless recipes and craft project and just so many things I can't even name.  I have so many boards it's probably out of control at this point but I add to it everyday!  And I love having everything all in one place for reference any time I need it.  Definitely one of my favorite social media platforms!
Dani H.
Concord, NC
Pinterest is hands down one of my favorite online tools and sites to date. I joined when the site first launched and was invitation only for niche users. The site has evolved so much since then and is the BEST place to go for getting new ideas and inspiration.

Areas that Pinterest excels in:

- Crafting and DIY. Holy mother of crafts, Pinterest is a DIYer's paradise. Whether you are a seamstress, knitter, a jewelry maker, or a decorator, you will spend literally hours jumping from one amazing link to the next. The things I've made on Pinterest have literally blown people away, leading them to think I'm a crafting genius. Little do they know...
- Cooking. DO NOT BUY RECIPE BOOKS. Log onto Pinterest and you will find all the recipes and food ideas you will literally ever need, and then conveniently be able to pin them to your cooking board for future reference. Best of all, there are recipes for people of all dietary preference, i.e. vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, low calorie etc.
- Shopping. I go to Pinterest before I even begin shopping online when I want to look for new and cute styles. I get the perfect inspiration and usually a great link bringing me to the original source so I can buy the item myself!
- Home decorating. The decorating pins on Pinterest put my apartment to shame. There are so many new and innovative design ideas and tutorials for home improvements.
- Weddings/Party planning. Brides to be will find the most amazing and impressive wedding ideas for every part of the event: the invitations, the decorations, the food, the pictures.
- Health & Fitness. No where else on the web will you find a larger and better source of workouts, exercises, and general health information and tips.

And those are only HALF of it. If you don't have a Pinterest you are missing out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!