4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love this site. Helps your creative side come out. Find ideas for anything and everything...birthday parties, home decor, gifts, clothing, recipes...too many things to list! Neat idea to have all of your ideas pinned to your own personal boards, so they are easy for you to find when you need them. Props to the makers!
Pinterest is my favorite website for all things crafty, foodie, kid crafts, everything. I used to make lists of websites I didn't want to forget, now I just PIN them! I also used to "bookmark" tons of things to my computer that I didn't want to forget, now I have them all saved, wherever I am with the Pinterest app!
I love Pinterest. I've cooked a lot of good recipes and found lots of awesome crafts. definitely a go to resource when looking for stuff! Also just fun to look through and find funny things if you need a laugh. You can also link up with blogs if your a blogger. Just an amazing place to find decorating ideas as we'll.
Love Pinterest! The ability to save so many things in an instance to be able to refer back to is the best part for me! You can absolutely lose hours just browsing and searching for things that match your interests! It is a must!
Pinterest is such an addicting app. You can literally find anything when you go to search for something. Sometimes i actually have to get off because i drain the battery on my phone from being on the app for so long. Anyway this app is really amazing and fun. I would recommend other people to download it and try it out.
This is one of my most favorite sites! Your can find several how to projects with step by step instructions! Anything from cooking, to cleaning, to make up, and clothing styles! I love that u can pin stuff you like to save it to ur home page so u can come back to it later! It's like havering our very own how to book!
Hi, my name is Jahaira and I am addicted to Pinterest!! LOL!! This is so awesome!! Ive learned to make so many differnt recipies and nail designs through this!! Its so awesome!! i wish i could have a huge wedding cuz there are so many cute idea on here that its like you gotta try them all!! Just try it out, you wont regret it!!
I heart Pinterest. Where else can I go digitally to lose hours of my life at a time looking at things that I would never be able to #1 make and turn out as pictured, #2 cook to look or taste like that. All kidding aside I love Pinterest and may even someday attempt to create some of those things that I have pinned.
Im obsessed with pinterest. So many ideas and things to explore. You can save all the things that interest you to come back on later. It allows you to follow others and they can follow you to see what you've posted. Add me @ meaph25
In all honesty I hated Pinterest at first, I didn't understand it. Then after my sister showed me how it actually worked I was hooked!! It's addicting, you get so many ideas from it too! IT'S AMAZING! I prefer the ap to the website but it is so simple to search and find what you want in a matter of minutes. Love it!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos