BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mea R.
Im obsessed with pinterest. So many ideas and things to explore. You can save all the things that interest you to come back on later. It allows you to follow others and they can follow you to see what you've posted. Add me @ meaph25
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
I love Pinterest! It is an awesome site and has helped me with many ideas. I get different recipes to try from Pinterest and my family has loved every one of them. I also have gotten a lot of recipes for desserts for pitch ins and they are always a hit. If you need ideas for anything I bet you will find it on Pinterest.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Hi, my name is Jahaira and I am addicted to Pinterest!! LOL!! This is so awesome!! Ive learned to make so many differnt recipies and nail designs through this!! Its so awesome!! i wish i could have a huge wedding cuz there are so many cute idea on here that its like you gotta try them all!! Just try it out, you wont regret it!!
Andreanna D.
Dunkirk, NY
If you're not a crafty person or one who likes to cook, after using this site you will leave with so many ideas that you'll become one! This site has great ideas for the Holidays, as well as year round. I absolutely love it!
Marci P.
Ahhh Pinterest. This is the best thing since sliced bread. Perfect for anything and everything. I have my wedding board, a home improvement board, baby board, and lots more! I still dont know how people got through without it.
Alexis S.
Elmira, NY
I catch myself on Pinterest for hours! It's great for finding project ideas, fashion advice, recipes, and so much more. I work with kids and it's great for simple cheap project ideas that they always love. I have the app on my phone and tablet. Even if you're not looking for something specific it's always fun to browse!
Laura M.
Love this site. Helps your creative side come out. Find ideas for anything and everything...birthday parties, home decor, gifts, clothing, recipes...too many things to list! Neat idea to have all of your ideas pinned to your own personal boards, so they are easy for you to find when you need them. Props to the makers!
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
I love Pinterest. It's my number one time killer. It has everything you could ever imagine! I'm obsessed with the baking, clothes, home and makeup boards I have. It's great for holidays and giving you ideas on how to do things cheaper and creative! What more could you ask for?! And the recipes you find on there are amazing! I can't get enough of Pinterest! They've also updated the app so it's easier to pin, like and send to people. I love it!
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
I so wish i had pinterest when i got married! I used it to help plan my sisters wedding. And it gave me so many neat ideas! I look up a lot of diy stuff to do to help decorate my home. I have two kids so pinterest is my life!
Abbi D.
I love Pinterest. I've cooked a lot of good recipes and found lots of awesome crafts. definitely a go to resource when looking for stuff! Also just fun to look through and find funny things if you need a laugh. You can also link up with blogs if your a blogger. Just an amazing place to find decorating ideas as we'll.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!