BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
If you are easily sucked into things avoid this like the plague. Otherwise it's a fun way to find out new things to do, save things you love in one location and get entertained by your friends.m
Breana T.
One app where you can find almost everything, how much more great can it get? I use this app multiple times a day, you can find so many cool things! This app is also so organized, they have different categories so it makes it easy to find things. My favorites things to look up are hair & beauty, DIY's, and Recipes :)
Skylar M.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
This website has everything from recipes, to beauty tips, and just about anything you could think of. If you haven't at least tried Pinterest, you really should! I downloaded the app on my phone and I find myself spending hours upon hours repinning things, and end up using up all of my phone data within like 3 days xD
Sami R.
Sonora, CA
Pinterest is my one stop for all information and tips. They have great make-up tutorials and all the how to's you can imagine. You can create your own make tutorial board and save all of your favorite how to's to look back at!
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
I can spend hours on this thing. It's a good thing my job blocks this website or else I'd be pinning all day long. :) It's the simplest concept but it makes so much sense.
Basically you pin up pictures of whatever you like and the picture is usually linked up to a site where you can go later for reference. Ingenious!
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I love Pinterest because there is always something new and exciting to see that inspires me. Where else can you go to learn how to apply bronzer and learn how to bake a cake at the same spot? No matter what you are looking for, Pinterest has an explanation that you probably never would have thought of on your own.
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
I absolutely love Pintrest and all of it's features! There are so many blog sites about motherhood to kitchen tips! You can find just about anything! I personally love to browse for cooking ideas and activities to teach and play with my toddler. Unleash your inner decorator or your inner crafter and cook! Happy Pinning!
Sarah T.
Berea, KY
I love this site. It's awesome. You can look at pretty much anything you can think of and can find out if your friends like something. You can create boards to organize all of your random pins for things from clothing to crafts. This site is great for finding ideas for anything at all from hairstyles to fitness.
Katie C.
Pinterest was something I've always needed without knowing it. For years, I had tons of bookmarks sorted into categories so that I could go back and check them out later. Pinterest solved this with a much better alternative! Now, I have a one-stop place for storing anything I need to and finding new things! It's the best.
Brenda R.
Gardner, MA
I think Pintrest is one of the best things that has come to the internet world. I go on the site all the time and have gotten many wonderful ideas. I have planned parties, looked up a new hair color and cut, planned my daughters wedding etc... I had many great ideas from the people on Pintrest they get a A+ in my book.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!