BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Karina J.
I can spend hours on Pinterest. It has many DIY's that are easy to follow and a lot of really cool ideas about anything really. Since a lot of actual people get to share their own stuff it has a really big variety of things. The app is really easy to use you just need to sign up with an email or Facebook and it's free!
Brenda R.
Gardner, MA
I think Pintrest is one of the best things that has come to the internet world. I go on the site all the time and have gotten many wonderful ideas. I have planned parties, looked up a new hair color and cut, planned my daughters wedding etc... I had many great ideas from the people on Pintrest they get a A+ in my book.
Katelyn A.
Greer, Sc
I wish I could buy everything. All of the pictures are adorable and make me get crafty. I can sit for hours and look at the diy section. They give me great ideas about outfits and more. They can also make me extremely hungry by looking at the food section.... but overall a great app especially to use in your free time.
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH
I love Pinterest so much! The last 3 years I have gone on Pinterest to help me come up with my families Christmas presents. And every year every one has loved the presents I have made them. Not to mention to loads of recipes I have found. And one of these days I will get around to making more DIY things I have found. :P
Katelyn J.
springville, UT
Oh goodness the things I could say about Pinterest (everything good)! I LOVE Pinterest. I have a serious addiction to this site. I use the app on my phone and always looking at it on the computer. You will find anything in this one spot, recipes, DIY, clothing, home decor etc. this could go on for miles. It's a must!
Sarah T.
Berea, KY
I love this site. It's awesome. You can look at pretty much anything you can think of and can find out if your friends like something. You can create boards to organize all of your random pins for things from clothing to crafts. This site is great for finding ideas for anything at all from hairstyles to fitness.
Grace X.
So much good inspiration and ideas on this app! I am an avid pinner and have been for years because it satisfies some sort of virtual hoarding habit.. but really, it's a great place to keep ideas for later. I refer to my pins for recipes, outfit ideas, decor ideas, cleaning tips, work out regimes, the list goes on.
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Pinterest is the best place to go for just about anything you want to search on the internet. I get all my recipes, craft ideas, diy projects, decorating tips, party ideas etc. from this website. It is so much fun to pin all these great ideas you come across. You can spend hours on this site and it feels like minutes.
Sarah K.
Yuba City, CA
Yes.. I know the hype... everyone says that target is way over priced, But they have really great deals and if you time the sales right and use the Target Cartwheel app as well you will get a lot of stuff for 25-50% off. I would much rather shop for decorative bits at target rather than Wal-Mart, But that's just me!
Krystal K.
I can't express how much I am in love with Pinterest! I have created my fantasy life on my account. There is just so much to explore and there is always something to be awwwed about. I get several DIY ideas from the website, such as crafts for myself, crafts for my future children, decorating my house and wedding, tattoo ideas and SO much more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!