BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Kyla H.
Love being able to brainstorm and get ideas then figure out ways to make them my own. I've used Pinterest for everything from recipes, home decor to wedding planning ideas. I already tell my friends to get on the Pinterest train! So good!
Cori W.
West monroe, La
I love this app!!! I have gotten so many cool ideas from remodeling to cooking recipes and more. I haven't had anyone be ugly ever which is nice. Love how I can personalize it to what I like and make my own little oasis to enjoy.
Amber P.
Pinterest is an amazing app! I love looking for recipes on there, great activity ideas for toddlers, amazing artwork, great tutorials and so much more! Also love that you can buy things on there too! I find myself using Pinterest more and more! I highly recommend this app!
Melissa H.
Worcester, MA
I promised myself I would not sign up for Pinterest, but my curiosity got the best of me and I signed up and immediately started "Pinning" right away. Completely genius. Wonderful way to find all sorts of ideas based on whatever it is in your life you are passionate about. For me it was: Fashion, Beauty (Hair & Makeup ideas and tutorials), Cooking (Recipes), DIY Ideas. Anything and evetything you could ever think of. Beware it's totally addictive!
Kristen D.
I love Pinterest! I get so much inspiration from Pinterest. I use it for dinners, deserts, hairstyles and makeup looks. I use it all the time, especially when looking for dinners. If you haven't signed up for Pinterest you need to!
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my all time favorite websites and app. It's super handy and I can literally find just about anything on there! I love diy's and crafts as well as cooking and baking and I can find all kinds of ways to make everything by hand!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Love Pinterest! From finding outfit ideas and food recipes in an instant Pinterest is great for helping you do diy projects. Decorating ideas and the easiness of just creating a board to sort your future project plans is always easy and pretty fun
Kendra W.
Bristol, VA
Love it! I get on at least 10 times or more a day, if my boyfriend is watching a show I don't care about ill get on my phone, iPad, or laptop & just go to town pinning! I've gotten several great ideas off it, I actual got all of my sisters Christmas gifts off of there, from a board she had. I've cooked things from it, very step by step. If I can't sleep I don't have to get up I just grab my phone. I don't know what I would do without it now!
James D.
One of my favorite places to go to find inspiration on projects I'm working on. Whether at home or at work. It's app allows me to look images up to show clients in seconds while online at home gives me more freedom to browse easier.
Alysha W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love Pinterest! Such a great site. Weather you're trying to find information on topics, find do it yourself projects, deals, or even just to see pretty pictures that make you feel warm and happy inside. They have whatever you need.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!