BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Monica A.
If you have things to do...DO NOT LOG INTO PINTEREST...you will be stuck there for hours. I absolutely love it. I kind of feel dumb after seeing how simple a lot of the ideas are...I always think to myself "why didn't I think of that". Its a nice feeling knowing that there are so many talented and crafty people in this world.
Alexandra S.
It's fun and give you something to do when you're bored. I have no idea why but it's addicting as heck. I love the decor ideas and the simple recipes I mean even my brother uses it. I think everyone in my family is as addicted as me
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely love everything about Pinterest. It is the greatest organizational tool for a crafter/dreamer/inspiring cook. You can find helpful tips on anything and everything. It's a virtual vision board! Who doesn't love that?!?
Dani F.
Obsessed with Pinterest! Such an amazing place to share your own ideas as well as get some inspiration around the site! Easy navigation and a wonderful, helpful, and inspiring community. Must use if your into crafts or decorating!
Diana E.
Spanaway, WA
I love being able to pin the things I love all in one place. It took me a while to explore this site because I was so hooked on FB. But seeing all these "pins" I finally went over to Pinterest and fell in love with it. If you love looking at pictures and seeing what things look like when applied this is the site for you.
Verneka D.
Pinterest is my new love I go to Pinterest for everything recipes, fashions, diy's, I use Pinterest every min of the day not one day go bye that I don't use it , I would definitely recommend Pinterest to anyone try it you won't for get if
Angela C.
Seattle, WA
There isn't anything about Pinterest that I dislike except for maybe the amount of time I wind up spending when I visit the site. It is my go to place for recipes, creative crafting ideas, fun projects to do with my son or with kids at school. An excellent tool that I know lots of teacher's use on a daily to add flair to curriculum. Fashion ideas, makeup, food, travel, art, photography. The sky is the limit. If you haven't tried it, do.
Arianna H.
I absolutely LOVE #pinterest. It gives me new creative ideas and helps me when I need new quotes, music, pictures, etc! It is great to create and share boards, search up the perfect gifts for boyfriends, college, family, etc. All in all my favorite app!
Amy A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have never once heard anyone say anything bad about Pinterest. Why? Because there is nothing bad to say about it! I am on it almost every singly day. If you have an interest about anything, you can find pins related to it. It is also such an easy website to use. The only thing I can say about it is that I completely LOVE it!
Alysha W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love Pinterest! Such a great site. Weather you're trying to find information on topics, find do it yourself projects, deals, or even just to see pretty pictures that make you feel warm and happy inside. They have whatever you need.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!