BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20269)
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
My first and truest love in life, Pinterest serves as an online bulletin board to "pin" what inspires you, be it recipes to try, outfits you like, or just cute cat pictures. It can be a slippery slope from "just browsing" to "pin allll the things" but it is a constructive way to locate things you like and discover new ones. Unlike WaNeLo where each picture provides a link for purchase, Pinterest is just pictures so sometimes you have to dig a little to find out how to get the things you want. Ultimately, it serves as a dream board type of app where you can gather ideas for weddings, parties, home decor and more.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Oh boy, who does not love this site! I am forever on this and finding the coolest ideas for future projects and just love all the creative people out there who provide this for us. The only downside is that I really should be doing other things at the moment and tend to let work around the house go while I am happily looking at Pinterest. Oh well, it makes me happy, right? Pinterest
Melanie B.
Pinterest is a great site for finding, storing, and sorting images for whatever occasion you have. I use Pinterest for finding and saving Cosplay ideas, recipes, or just pictures that I find beautiful or inspiring! You can even share images with friends, make your saved images private, and chat with friends. Though, I wish it were possible to like images that other friends have saved without having to send the image to them since they've already pinned it.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE Pinterest! I'm definitely a "pinterest mom" I love finding all sorts of fun things to try, whether it be fun yummy treats to make, healthy meals, fun science experiments, or just fun activities to try I love finding all sorts of things on Pinterest to do. I've only had a couple of "pinterest fails" so I'm pretty happy about that! I'm huge on diy and coming up with fun things to do with my kids so Pinterest is my go-to! I also use it every month to make my meal plan because I'm a very visual person so seeing the meals helps make decision making easy.
Tiffany E.
Peotone, IL
Pinterest is the perfect website! you can look up ANYTHING and you have so many different options for what you have searched. when you get to what you are looking for, you click it, and it takes you to the link with all of the information on what you were looking into! it's wonderful!!! I love Pinterest! i use it many times a week! cooking, cleaning, make-up secrets, DIY projects, and so much more!!! i would defiantly recommend making an account to anyone!!! how ever this turned out to be addicting!!! you get distracted while looking into things! but well worth it !!!
Sarah M.
I love how this app is easy to use, well designed, and literally has thousands of different boards, pins, etc for a wide range of interests. I use it to get inspiration for art and love how every persons style and intersts can be shown throughout the sight. I highly recommend checking it out. (ps: shameless shout out, but check out my pinterest if you're into art, ink insp, hair, DIYs, etc. -- same username)!!
Erin G.
Columbia, MO
If there is one place I go to for all of my decorating, creative, wedding, styling and cooking needs- it's pinterest. I can keep up with the latest trends and party ideas that I would never be able to keep up with on my own (or buying so many magazines that i would be drowning in them). The only reason I do not give them a perfect review is that I am noticing more ads, more fake postings and I wish they would work out the "buy now" option once you find an item you like. Very hard to find the product again or if it even exists most of the time.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This page is awesome you can literally fin anything to help you out in food,school,fashion,house ect this page has a lot of things that can make your creativity flow i love it i personally use it when i want new good taste food recipes or when i want to know about the lates fashion out there . I am in love with this page it has an infinite things to look at changed my life to the max i really recommend it.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
This is holy grail.... the only solution for all of my problems in the world. i go through this app about 500 times a day. i am a creative person so i like do diy projects. i refer this app for almost everyyyyyytttthing... I would recommend this to complete strangers also, this is so good. I made my husband to download this app and now he is loving it.. These words are very less for this app.
Lita M.
Austin, TX
I originally joined Pinterest as another social media platform for my blog. I wasn't expecting to really use it. But then I got hooked. It's so fun making Boards to save ideas by idea or theme. My biggest problems with the site are the search, which seems a little faulty, and the fact that I can't hide suggested Pins on my home screen, which means obscene or awful Pins can't be made to go away.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!