BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Super addicting! I get quite a few money saving, cute decor making, diy creating ideas from this app! I also have fun trying out some of these healthy recipes too that are out there! It's like a search engine for anything trendy.
Randi I.
Los Angeles, CA
The concept of Pinterest is amazing. I had been "pinning" things to my bookmarks and on my folders on my computer long before I found out about the website but this site takes it to a whole other level. It's really convenient to get all of your ideas in one place and seeing the pictures makes it that much more convenient.
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Love Pinterest! From finding outfit ideas and food recipes in an instant Pinterest is great for helping you do diy projects. Decorating ideas and the easiness of just creating a board to sort your future project plans is always easy and pretty fun
O I.
I first made an account years ago and recently I stumbled upon Pinterest again. I think the only reason I stopped using it back then was because I thought it was so confusing. But now I think they made a lot of upgrades and changes. I don't use it everyday, but it is nice for those times I need style or fashion inspiration
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is one of my most used apps. I save all kinds of things on it BUT recipes are my favorite thing to use it for. I have boards for recipes I want to make and boards for ones that I've made and liked. I couldn't do without this one.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
This is an awesome site for cute ideas for crafts & decorating, etc. and as a future educator, I find this website to be a great resource for ideas for the classroom and beyond!! I've found myself sitting on this site for hours not even realizing how much time had passed because it is just too much fun to find new ideas.
Amber P.
Pinterest is an amazing app! I love looking for recipes on there, great activity ideas for toddlers, amazing artwork, great tutorials and so much more! Also love that you can buy things on there too! I find myself using Pinterest more and more! I highly recommend this app!
Sarah B.
As a scatterbrained, creative thinker and dreamer consumed by wanderlust... this app is my everything. From inspiration to influence, I go to this app for DIY ideas and even just to browse in my free time. I have so many Pinterest boards! ❤️💋💁🏼
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Great place to find great ideas for absolutely anything you want to do. I love it for cute owing, crafts, beauty, Halloween costumes, you name it. I find myself checking it out and looking up and an hour has gone by. So many amazing ideas!
Melissa H.
Worcester, MA
I promised myself I would not sign up for Pinterest, but my curiosity got the best of me and I signed up and immediately started "Pinning" right away. Completely genius. Wonderful way to find all sorts of ideas based on whatever it is in your life you are passionate about. For me it was: Fashion, Beauty (Hair & Makeup ideas and tutorials), Cooking (Recipes), DIY Ideas. Anything and evetything you could ever think of. Beware it's totally addictive!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!