BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amber S.
Pinterest is a wonderful interactive site that allows users to share recipes, DIY tips and fun, inspiring pictures with one another. The great thing is, you can be linked to some pretty cool blogs. There won't always be a winner, but when you do find a great idea, you'll be happy you connected with your friends on Pinterest.
Brittany P.
I love Pinterest! I found a lot of great DIY projects there and cool new recipes for food! It's so simple and easy to use. Whenever I want to decorate or be creative I always go to Pinterest for fun and easy ideas! I'd highly recommend everyone uses this!
Jazbeth A.
Babson Park, FL
I discovered Pinterest I think on 2010, long time ago and immediately fell in love with it! I'm a big DIY when in comes to beauty, home decor, fashion, food and pretty much everything. I can't imagine my life with out Pinterest! You get to see other great people's pin and Pin anything you love on the web. Pure awesomeness.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
This is an awesome site for cute ideas for crafts & decorating, etc. and as a future educator, I find this website to be a great resource for ideas for the classroom and beyond!! I've found myself sitting on this site for hours not even realizing how much time had passed because it is just too much fun to find new ideas.
Julia R.
Plantation, FL
Pinterest is honestly one of the best websites I've ever become addicted too. You can literally find anything on their and the pictures are just so pretty. It's really cool because when you click on a picture it will send you directly to the website where is came from. I have found so many cool recipes and DIY ideas on there.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
Pinterest is literally my best friend. I mainly use it for crafts/decoration ideas and for food recipes. They have so many cute and cool things to try that you would have never thought of before. This is where I go when I need a new recipe.
Jacque M.
Atlanta, GA
It's a great place to find new decorating, wardrobe, makeup, diy, and cooking ideas. It's a great inspiration site! I've found several recipes and products that I love now on there. Clicking on the pins usually leads you back to the source so you can learn how to do waterfall braids and where you can buy that super cute top.
Lisa H.
I try to not to go on this site too often cause once I'm on it then it's hard to get off.

It's a great site for everyone. But it's even better for those especially into arts and crafts and DIY projects.

It's also a great place for me to place my future travels around the world and try new and wonderful foods by everyone.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
If you do not use this app you are missing out. I find so much inspiration that I can apply to every aRea of my life. I am a single working mother who is constantly on the move. Pinter estate gives me ideas for quick meals, beauty, health, fashion, children activities, home, work, seriously......everything. My #1 used app!!
Heather C.
Painesville, OH
This site is great for brainstorming just about anything, whether you're into crafting, cooking, fashion, makeup, etc! I love to put together little collections of ideas. For example, you can organize an entire array of party ideas in one little folder instead of bookmarking everything which can be much more time consuming.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!