BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jenee Nicole N.
Omaha, NE
I enjoy this site and the service it offers. The layout is pleasing and the way to organize images is simple enough. I enjoy using it for inspiration between fashion, make up, crafts, etc. It also saves space on my electronic devices. The only complaint I hold is when people create pins that have irrelevant links attached.
Meagan S.
Katy, TX
My first time being on the site, I was really overwhelmed and it just seemed really cluttered to me. Now, after being on for a while, I really love it. I like that no two people have the same things that come up on the site because it's so personalized. I would recommend it for anyone, just don't get too overwhelmed by it.
Amber S.
Pinterest is a wonderful interactive site that allows users to share recipes, DIY tips and fun, inspiring pictures with one another. The great thing is, you can be linked to some pretty cool blogs. There won't always be a winner, but when you do find a great idea, you'll be happy you connected with your friends on Pinterest.
Pinterest is such an amazing app. The fact that one can organize a variety of topics such as remedies, health , fashion amongst thousands of others is superb! I love the amount of resources available and all the informative topics I can collect all in one place. I highly recommend you sign-up and give it a try for yourself.
Julia R.
Plantation, FL
Pinterest is honestly one of the best websites I've ever become addicted too. You can literally find anything on their and the pictures are just so pretty. It's really cool because when you click on a picture it will send you directly to the website where is came from. I have found so many cool recipes and DIY ideas on there.
Randi I.
Los Angeles, CA
The concept of Pinterest is amazing. I had been "pinning" things to my bookmarks and on my folders on my computer long before I found out about the website but this site takes it to a whole other level. It's really convenient to get all of your ideas in one place and seeing the pictures makes it that much more convenient.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I turn to Pinterest for everything! Whether I am just looking for a quick recipe after a long day of work or running around, or if I am watching my 3 year old niece. There is always some type of idea whether it be making crayons or painting with her. I also love all of the DIY pins! my backyard is starting to look so good!
alicia  s.
Auburn, ME
Pinterest has helped spark my imagination. The ideas are overwhelming in a great way. I did my whole wedding DIY style. It was adorable. I got unique birthday ideas for my wife through here. The outfit ideas ate cute but it's annoying when you click on a Pinterest link someone posted and it goes to nothing but a picture.
Juli C.
Wilmington, DE
I love Pinterest- I now use it for just about everything! Don't know what to wear? I browse Women's Fashion for inspiration. Don't know what to have for dinner? Yep. I browse. Don't feel like going to the gym? You got it. Browsing through Health and Fitness to get motivated. I'm on it at least a half a dozen times a day!!!
Lisa E.
I try to not to go on this site too often cause once I'm on it then it's hard to get off.

It's a great site for everyone. But it's even better for those especially into arts and crafts and DIY projects.

It's also a great place for me to place my future travels around the world and try new and wonderful foods by everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!