BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Holly H.
Grayson, LA
My absolute favorite app! Perfect inspiration for the diy projects, gifts ect! It's an app that has everything you may need to know.. From quotes to recipes to the how to's on everything. Def worth the download you won't regret it!!
Tiffany R.
Troy, Mi
I LOVE Pinterest!! I am on it almost everyday!! My boyfriend loves it too because I am always cooking up something different. I wasn't a cook before Pinterest, but Pinterest makes it simple to find recipes quickly online. It also great for DIY projects. I can't say enough good things about Pinterest. Only bad thing is when u do find a good idea and you want to find out how to do it and it doesn't show you how.. That when you use good ol' google :)
Meg D.
Charleston, SC
Pinterest is a fantastic website and I got so many ideas for it for my wedding. Recently, however, I learned that if you don't go into settings and change what pins you see, you'll see more "top pins" than friends' pins. Also, I wish pinners could stop uploading photos of things that don't lead to recipes or tutorials.
Angela C.
Seattle, WA
There isn't anything about Pinterest that I dislike except for maybe the amount of time I wind up spending when I visit the site. It is my go to place for recipes, creative crafting ideas, fun projects to do with my son or with kids at school. An excellent tool that I know lots of teacher's use on a daily to add flair to curriculum. Fashion ideas, makeup, food, travel, art, photography. The sky is the limit. If you haven't tried it, do.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
Since I got rid of Facebook, most of my time is now spent on Pinterest. I'm over 6,000 and have utilized soooo many of them! I can't even think of how many times I started a conversation with "So I saw this thing on Pinterest..."
Amber P.
Pinterest is an amazing app! I love looking for recipes on there, great activity ideas for toddlers, amazing artwork, great tutorials and so much more! Also love that you can buy things on there too! I find myself using Pinterest more and more! I highly recommend this app!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Pinterest kinda reminds me of Tumblr but it's much more user friendly and the design is simple which I prefer since it doesn't distract me from looking at photos. I also learn a lot from Pinterest and it's far more organized than any other picture sharing site I've seen. Defiantly become a member if you aren't one already!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Love Pinterest! From finding outfit ideas and food recipes in an instant Pinterest is great for helping you do diy projects. Decorating ideas and the easiness of just creating a board to sort your future project plans is always easy and pretty fun
Keri K.
Pinterest might be the greatest invention ever. I cannot tell you how many things I find on this social media website that I can either use as a way to decorate my home, complete crafts, have better fashion, and also eat awesome recipes! My favorite things are the tips for nursing school students because they are easy to read and not something you can search the internet for!
Kristen D.
I love Pinterest! I get so much inspiration from Pinterest. I use it for dinners, deserts, hairstyles and makeup looks. I use it all the time, especially when looking for dinners. If you haven't signed up for Pinterest you need to!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!