BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I'm a huge fan of Pinterest, I love the recipes I come across, the DIY crafts and all the weight loss tips and tricks for workouts and healthy meals, I love the setup on Pinterest and how fast you can pin stuff and pin like crazy!
Julie S.
Sebring, FL
This is one of my favorite pass times! It's very helpful as a stay-at-home-mom, it gives me ideas and tips on how to raise my kids and what educational and/or crafty activities I can plan. It also helps me to save money by posting a lot of DIY ideas such as home made gifts, natural remedies to illnesses, tips on couponing.
Julie C.
Nampa, ID
What can I say about Pinterest? I just can't get enough! It's addicting! I really love that I can go back to my Pinterest page & find a fabulous recipe I've saved, a nifty craft idea, or a pithy motivational quote for the week. I get so inspired when I'm on this site & I have a heck of a time pulling myself away from it.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely love everything about Pinterest. It is the greatest organizational tool for a crafter/dreamer/inspiring cook. You can find helpful tips on anything and everything. It's a virtual vision board! Who doesn't love that?!?
Danielle W.
New Gloucester, ME
Where has Pinterest been all my life?! I have literally spent hours on this site since discovering it months ago. The organization ideas, recipes, craft ideas, DIY tutorials, etc.. have helped me in so many ways. I love that the pages just keep expanding and opening up new links and new ideas. Definitely my go-to app/site for anything I do now!
Diana E.
Spanaway, WA
I love being able to pin the things I love all in one place. It took me a while to explore this site because I was so hooked on FB. But seeing all these "pins" I finally went over to Pinterest and fell in love with it. If you love looking at pictures and seeing what things look like when applied this is the site for you.
Christina P.
Middletown , CT
I'd give this 10 stars if I could. I LOVE Pinterst. I use it at my job for activities with kids, I use it for dieting and finding different recipes, I use it for ideas for anniversary gifts, and I also look up love quotes all the time to send to my boyfriend. I love it, it's sharing everybody's creative idea's and pictures.
Yashira Q.
Bronx, NY
Pinterest is like the new google image just BETTER. My eyes become so drawn to all the pictures, colors and ideas. Its also a great way to share a common interest with people through photos. Of course photos speak a thousands words
Jennifer W.
Novato, CA
I have become a Pinterest addict! I love that I can organize and reorganize my boards according to how my likes evolve. I love getting notifications that one of my pins have been pinned by someone else, because it allows me to also look at their pins. I have found so many more interesting ideas by being exposed to other people's boards. I have tried quite a few of the pins and have had a lot of successes. What on earth did I do before Pinterest?
Melanie A.
Wildomar, CA
Really obsessed with Pinterest! The downside is that some people really don't understand the purpose of the pin (its suppose to link back to the website that actually features the thing you're looking at) but otherwise its so great. I find all kinds of recipes there and found my favorite food blogs through the page, LOVE IT
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!