BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Christine V.
Well I'll admit it.. I'm a Pinterest addict... Love getting new idea from makeup to fashion to home ideas and teaching ideas for my students! I've gotten so many ideas from interest and completed many DIY projects around the house along with makeup ideas , outfit ideas, organization ideas and teaching tools!! Love love love it!!
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Pinterest is awesome! You can find something about pretty much anything. From recipes, DIY projects, clothes, to wedding ideas; there's something for everyone. You can also "pin" things that you like and save them to your own "board" so that you can come back to it later. Once you get the hang of it I promise you'll be addicted!
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
YOU CANT STOP ONCE YOU START, ITS SO ADDICTING I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I MADE IT THROUGH SCHOOL WITH OUT PINTEREST...LOL... ITS AMAZING AND I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF MY IDEAS AROUND THE HOUSE AND JUST FOR MY LIFE FROM THIS WEBSITE. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME ADDICTED TO SOMETHING THAT WOULD CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER...LOL.
Amber Y.
Love it! So many great ideas from makeup to food to decorations to anything you could imagine! I visit the app daily, can't sleep=Pinterest time! My favorite feature is the fact you can have endless folders organized! Highly recommend!
Melissa H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this site. I have made some great recipes from this site. I even made one tonight and my whole family came over to eat and there was nothing left. I am also involved in a homemade christmas gift party with my husband's family and we have both done our gifts from idea's off pintrest. I recommend this site to people everyday.
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
If I had a dollar for every hour I spend on Pinterest I would be rich! Great place for ideas and a way to share your own creations and ideas. I love everything about it and highly recommend it for anyone who loves to craft, cook, create, and share.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Pinterest is AMAZINGLY! Helps with recipes, party planning, fitness, fashion, and so much more! It gave me great inspiration for my wedding as well as DIY tips for doing things around the house. I have a Pinterest board for everything in my life!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love Pinterest you can find almost anything on there I love all the different do it yourself projects and they have so many great ideas for everything if you have never tried the Pinterest app I would highly recommend it.
Jill S.
It's pretty amazing! So many great recipes and ideas all in one place! It is easy to lose hours at a time creating boards and planning. A fantastic tool for creating themed events! I also love the ideas I get for preschool activities.
Rebecca O.
Del Valle, TX
I love Pinterest. Whether you are looking for cleaning tips, DIYs, quotes, planning a teaching lesson, cooking, or even just inspiration for an event it is the best site to save and refer back to for any need. Also it is great for creating a visual wish list for holidays. Pinterest just has so much to offer to every type of person!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!