BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I just don't know what I would do without Pinterest! I have so many boards (categories) and so many pins saved to look back on. I can send them to my husband (wishlist, Honey Do) I can share them with my friends, I can run ideas by my kids, family, bridesmaids etc. Very handy. I can search for anything I need at the drop of a hat. I can access it from my phone, computer or any device. Best recipe book I've ever had :-)
Danielle T.
Colon, MI
Write a review for Pinterest? Okay! I spend so much of my free time on Pinterest. I think it is a great community to share informations, recipes, ideas, and everything else with others. I am in the process of planning a wedding and if it weren't for Pinterest I dont know where I would even start! Plus the recipes are amazing. You can find a recipe for anything on there, which is nice when you are trying to find new things to try for dinner. 10/10 would recommend this app to anyone.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I have to say that Pinterest is kind of a black hole in the sense that I get uncontrollably sucked into all of the amazing boards that exist. From workout tips, to beauty, cool new products, and amazing recipes... there's definitely enough to keep you coming back for more. I just recently started cooking nightly for my boyfriend and I and quickly realized I don't know any recipes! Pinterest is there for me a few times a week when I need inspiration for last minute recipes.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've always enjoy looking through Pinterest every time I need inspirations or ideas for my many projects I do in life. I love photography and I would look at different photographers or photos for aspiration and this site hasn't let me down. I love arts and crafts, food and home decor too, and Pinterest has so much creative things that helps me be creative in my own way. Amazing place to start browsing when you need help with pretty much anything!! Love it!!
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love, love, LOVE Pinterest!! I have been obsessed ever since it came out. I really enjoy looking through the thousands and thousands of pins. There is something on there for everyone. It breaks all the pins down by categories, which makes it super easy to navigate. I like that you can save the pins to albums you can personalize and create. I like that you can keep an album private to yourself or only share with selected friends on Pinterest. I am totally addicted and highly recommend this to anyone looking for ideas, recipes, facts or something to laugh at. The list of benefits from this site are endless.
Brie F.
You can get lost in Pinterest for hours. There is so much information available to pin. You can find do it yourself information, document information for school, instructions on how to build things, pictures of things that she would like to purchase… The options are endless. The only downside to Pinterest is that you can get lost in it and it can be a time waster at some points. The boards are only effective if you use the things that are on the boards
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pinterest might be the best invention ever for inspiring and creating basically anything your heart desires! I started using Pinterest back when you needed a personal invite to become a member (when they first started out), and have continued to use it constantly since. I love that you can find great recipes, outfit ideas, DIY projects, dream home pictures, and more! My favorite pretty new addition to the site is that you can now say whether you've tried recipes, and if you liked them. I have hundreds of delicious looking recipes, and it is nice to be able to remember if I actually tried it before haha.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
When Pinterest first came out, I didn't understand what all the hype was about. I am a latecomer to technology in general and the last of my friends to finally get a smartphone, but once I got one I immediately got Pinterest and fell in love.

Pinterest is a wonderful creation that you can look up anything and store all your interests in one place. I also like that you can keep some boards private for if you are planning a secret event or something you don't want others seeing. They are always updating their app too, so it makes me feel like they really care about their users.
Savannah F.
San Antonio , TX
I recently started using Pinterest because I thought it would be a great tool to help plan my nephews first birthday. All I can say is WOW. Not only was I able to find the perfect theme and decor ideas from Pinterest- I was also able to watch my ideas come to life as I added each aspect to my board so it would all be perfectly planned out. The result? Absolute Success!
Mariana K.
This is a great place to find inspiration for many hobbies and activities. I personally enjoy using this app for craft project ideas specifically jewelry making.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!