BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
YOU CANT STOP ONCE YOU START, ITS SO ADDICTING I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I MADE IT THROUGH SCHOOL WITH OUT PINTEREST...LOL... ITS AMAZING AND I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF MY IDEAS AROUND THE HOUSE AND JUST FOR MY LIFE FROM THIS WEBSITE. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME ADDICTED TO SOMETHING THAT WOULD CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER...LOL.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
lots of fun, tons of information, creative things to try in a lot of different categories
Whenever I'm bored I got on Pinterest, and I end up staying there for at least an hour. My addiction is pretty bad--but there's so much to find!
Dedi C.
Oceanside, CA
Pinterest is hoarding in an acceptable form. I love it to find crafts, new fonts, new recipes, funny stuff.

The one thing to be careful with is recipes, some of them seem legit, but will not work, so just be careful with that. Also don't shave your legs with anything containing lemon juice,I don't know how people fall for that.
Julissa P.
North Hills, CA
Pinterest is like electronic hoarding. It's not funny. It really is. I'm up to 17 boards with over three hundred pins in each and I've only been on for a little over a year. It has great recipes and make-up ideas. DIY ideas are always fun. Plus, you can get great book recommendations from other book lovin' pinners like yourself.
Melissa H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this site. I have made some great recipes from this site. I even made one tonight and my whole family came over to eat and there was nothing left. I am also involved in a homemade christmas gift party with my husband's family and we have both done our gifts from idea's off pintrest. I recommend this site to people everyday.
Stacia B.
So Pinterest totally interferes with my work day. If I see an intersting article or picture on my home page I immediately think, I have to pin this. It is so great to collect exercises, craft ideas, fashion ideas, celebrity pictures and funny pictures through Pinterest. I don't remember how I found craft to do before Pinterest.
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
I thought this site would be stupid and was late to join for the longest period of time, however this site is fantastic and has something for everyone. I have found some great style inspirations, how-to's for the home, and recipes boards. I don't just pin, I actually try to make/do them as well. It is a great way to see what other people find too!! And its not just for girls--guys may think its "feminine" but there are so many good guy boards as well!
Blake W.
Ohhh where do I begin, I loveee Pinterest!
Its very addictive to those who love to decorate
their homes, find different hairstyles or hair colors,
find different nail designs & sooo much more!
its really helpful also, It not only has pins for ideas
but also it has helpful pins for like health and cleaning
hard to get spots ETC!!
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
Craft stores of the world have got to be thanking the retail gods daily for this site. Since its kickoff, I'm pretty sure 90% of my family members have decided they're going to make absolutely everything - and it's contagious.

I made a dish scrubbie with knitting needles and tule a couple weeks ago. I'm both proud and ashamed.
Gabriela S.
Absolutely love it. When I first joined I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is fun and easy to use. Only problem I would say is if you aren't organized you can get lost in thousands of pinboards. I would also have to say that I never really go back to a pin once I've pined it but I love the fact that I can always refer back .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!