BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Stacia B.
Techie Expert Level 1
So Pinterest totally interferes with my work day. If I see an intersting article or picture on my home page I immediately think, I have to pin this. It is so great to collect exercises, craft ideas, fashion ideas, celebrity pictures and funny pictures through Pinterest. I don't remember how I found craft to do before Pinterest.
Erin C.
Presque Isle, ME
Oh Pinterest...where do I begin? LOL Pinterest is a great website to discover new recipes, craft ideas, decorating ideas and so much more. But user beware, you'll get sucked in and before you know it, it's been four hours and you're still sitting there refreshing over and over to see all the new things that have been pinned! :-)
Lilly M.
I like to think I am creative, but there are the times when I just need a little inspiration or to change up the way I normally craft. Pinterest does just that! I love that there is no wrong way to share your ideas with Pinterest. There is bound to be someone out there who loves what you've Pinned. Review for my Influenster Profile.
Trudian g.
I love Pintrest because you can see, share and like other people ideas. So much to explore!!!! it also give lots a great ideas for home , wedding , food, health,family, God etc and the best part you can always go back and look at what you love or where inspired. I have a list for almost everything. Thanxx Pintrest we love you.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Pinterest because of all the ideas it gives me. You can find a lot of inspiration for decorating, fashion, cooking, etc. You can always find diy ideas too! It was tons of help for my wedding and renovating my house!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
Pinterest is literally one of my favorite apps ever!! It has given me so many ideas to do for projects and wardrobe choices. I find myself always on Pinterest in class lol. I love being able to go to certain categories to look at things I might want to do and whatnot. It has given many new projects to do and new recipes to try!
Blake W.
Ohhh where do I begin, I loveee Pinterest!
Its very addictive to those who love to decorate
their homes, find different hairstyles or hair colors,
find different nail designs & sooo much more!
its really helpful also, It not only has pins for ideas
but also it has helpful pins for like health and cleaning
hard to get spots ETC!!
Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
What started out as my favorite website, then turned into my favorite application! I have been a member of Pinterest following it's launch in 2010. I have over 10k pins and it's all about me.. my visions, my dream board, my likes and aspirations. It's become so popular, my boyfriend has now made one and even my own mother! I love it :)
Gabriela S.
Absolutely love it. When I first joined I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is fun and easy to use. Only problem I would say is if you aren't organized you can get lost in thousands of pinboards. I would also have to say that I never really go back to a pin once I've pined it but I love the fact that I can always refer back .
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
If someone totaled the amount of time I have wasted looking at Pinterest and translated it into dollars, I would probably be rich. Pinterest is a fantastic place to get ideas for literally everything. I love the recipe feature, which now means you no longer even need to leave Pinterest to see how to bake that yummy looking cake!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!