BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Carrie M.
Seriously, I don't know what I did with my life before Pinterest. I plan all of my families meals on my food pinboard, I find my style ideas there including amazing hair and makeup tutorials, I plan handmade gifts for friends from blogs via Pinterest and my home is full of Pinterest-inspired corners and crafts. I LOVE PINTEREST!!!
Patty M.
Las Vegas, NV
I was recommended Pinterest by a friend when you had to be invited to join. It is the most amazing world of EVERYTHING!!!! I absolutely love the site and it is quite addicting. I love how you can create boards and pin items to them. I do try most of the pins I pinned. From recipes to crafts to DIY projects. I feel super crafty :)
Erin M.
I have seriously used Pinterest for every occasion since I made an account. Christmas party favors for my daughter's class, halloween decor, birthday decor, recipes galore, beauty tips/ideas, and gift ideas. I love it, it literally is my go to site when I'm of ideas for decorations or gifts; plus when I'm bored I just go pin away.
Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Not that I'm married or anything, but almost every thing I pin on here is on my "When I Tie the Knot" board. There's also a lot of great recipes and even a few weight loss tips. Not my favorite social networking site, but it's cool.
Stacia B.
So Pinterest totally interferes with my work day. If I see an intersting article or picture on my home page I immediately think, I have to pin this. It is so great to collect exercises, craft ideas, fashion ideas, celebrity pictures and funny pictures through Pinterest. I don't remember how I found craft to do before Pinterest.
Denise D.
I love to use Pinterest to save great links for later. I have secret boards for upcoming family celebrations. I stash eye candy pics on my boards to admire later. There are so many ideas on Pinterest. Everything looks amazing on Pinterest, it's fun to try out some of the things and see if they really are as great as they look.
Gabriela S.
Absolutely love it. When I first joined I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is fun and easy to use. Only problem I would say is if you aren't organized you can get lost in thousands of pinboards. I would also have to say that I never really go back to a pin once I've pined it but I love the fact that I can always refer back .
Molly C.
Georgetown, TX
I love Pinterest so many different ideas recipes diy's list can go on as soon as somebody says I don't how I want to decorate my room send them to Pinterest or what should we cook tonight with chicken go to Pinterest my favorite app.
Blake W.
Ohhh where do I begin, I loveee Pinterest!
Its very addictive to those who love to decorate
their homes, find different hairstyles or hair colors,
find different nail designs & sooo much more!
its really helpful also, It not only has pins for ideas
but also it has helpful pins for like health and cleaning
hard to get spots ETC!!
Rebecca S.
Pinterest is fun to use for diys, crafts, hacks and inspiration. I love the organization feature that allows you to categorize your pins to different boards. You are able to find some really great content and personalize it towards you tastes
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!