BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
If someone totaled the amount of time I have wasted looking at Pinterest and translated it into dollars, I would probably be rich. Pinterest is a fantastic place to get ideas for literally everything. I love the recipe feature, which now means you no longer even need to leave Pinterest to see how to bake that yummy looking cake!
Brittany K.
Ringgold, GA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? I use it as my day to day bible for everything, cooking,cleaning,organization,birthdays, baby'showers, day ideas. First thing I do in the morning Pinterest at night Pinterest. My house and car has never looked better thanks to them.
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Not only can I find lots of ideas on one topic at any time but I can also be introduced to New things I may never have thought it. I love that I can make endless boards and when I want to remember, fix or make something I just on Pinterest and it's at the palm of my hands. Best major social media ever!
Amy B.
Thibodaux, LA
Pinterest is my favorite thing ever. I have everything from my wedding,home, baby things, makeup , my style, and funny things and inspirational quotes on there. It takes up most of my day though is my only downfall with it. Lol ooops
Trudian g.
I love Pintrest because you can see, share and like other people ideas. So much to explore!!!! it also give lots a great ideas for home , wedding , food, health,family, God etc and the best part you can always go back and look at what you love or where inspired. I have a list for almost everything. Thanxx Pintrest we love you.
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
What would I do without Pinterest?? I've found so many ways to make this website useful to me. It's my go-to place for inspiration, whether I'm looking for a DIY project to try out, or I'm in need of an outfit idea for the day. It's also my number one source of traffic for my blog, so I'm constantly making my graphics pin friendly!
Nhia L.
Love love Pinterest!!!!!! Pinterest got the best creativity ever! I go on and can search and look for everything. They have good reviews on clothe and great ideas on how to make things. Must visit Pinterest you will love what you find.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I can literally find anything I need on Pinterest. Recipes, how-to guides, travel suggestions, outfits for every occasion, tips for expecting mothers, everything imaginable about planning a wedding and much more! I visit this site daily and reference many boards on a regular basis for all the "Pinterest projects" I'm working on.
Rebecca S.
Pinterest is fun to use for diys, crafts, hacks and inspiration. I love the organization feature that allows you to categorize your pins to different boards. You are able to find some really great content and personalize it towards you tastes
Mary M.
What's not to love about Pinterest? There's so many different things to do on Pinterest . I must confess, I find myself scrolling and scrolling and scrolling just finding so many great ideas and inspiration for different things. From wedding to kitchen appliances and organization, you can find basically everything on Pinterest !
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!