BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Rebecca S.
Hamlet, Nc
Pinterest is a great site to get your inner DIY God or Goddess on. Its a great place to get find inspiration if you need something to get your creative juices flowing. Even better than inspiration, I find, it has great tools to help you achieve many of the the DIY projects. Its just a nice place to store all kinds of possibilities.
Monique E.
Erial, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Anyone who has ever signed up for and went on Pinterest will surely agree that it is addictive. It is like the crack of social media. While it's one of the basic concepts of pinning pics on boards it awesome. I have sometimes sat at the computer for hours and have not realized that those hours have actually passed while on this site.
Brittany P.
Denham Spgs, LA
Pinterest is literally one of the best site I've ever seen to get some great creative ideas, even if some of them don't come out exactly how you want it haha. I've gotten and tried so many ideas from here it's unbelievable! Especially if you're looking for ideas on weddings or arts and crafts stuff, this is definitely the place to go!
Sara S.
Grass Valley, CA
I cannot even explain how much Pinterest has helped me become more organized, decorative and creative!
You can find literally everything on Pinterest!
I love the do it yourself crafts and what not they have on there...who doesn't love finding an alternative, cheap, and fun way to spruce up your house with things we normally throw away?!
Sara S.
Avon, OH
Need a dinner idea? Have an ingredient that you want to use in your house in a recipe? Not sure how to decorate your bedroom? Need a holiday decoration idea? Need health / exercise tips? Planning a wedding and looking for unique ideas? This is the site. Just be warned that you will end up spending hours on this site! Addicting.
Rhiannon C.
Mckeesport, PA
Pinterest is my absolute go-to site for anything beauty related! I browse this wonderful site for make-up ideas, hair styles, beauty dupes, and reviews on new products! I use Pinterest as an inspiration for my everyday and going out make-up and hair styles. I am absolutely addicted and will definitely continue using this site forever!
Julie J.
Denver, CO
I don't know how people decorated their homes, or baked, or crafted, or did just about anything before Pinterest. Their breadth of content is a rabbit hole you can fall down for hours, repinning everything from photo shoot fashion ideas to creative wall art projects. Finding the time to make everything you pin.... that's another story.
Jasmine V.
Riverside, CA
Because of Pinterest, I know I will become a great wife some day-- from all the recipes, DIY crafts, home decor, and even pins like how to knit or reupholster that I have been pinning for a long time now. Not too mention I basically already know what our dream home looks like, how I'm going to dress my kids.... Thank you Pinterest. Lol.
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
From simple cards to home makeovers, natural remedies to wedding planning, Pinterest has it ALL! My family, friends, and co-workers call me Martha Stewart because I am very crafty and can make anything out of nothing! Pinterest has taken my craft life to a whole other level! It is my go too for crafters block and boredom!
Julissa P.
North Hills, CA
Pinterest is like electronic hoarding. It's not funny. It really is. I'm up to 17 boards with over three hundred pins in each and I've only been on for a little over a year. It has great recipes and make-up ideas. DIY ideas are always fun. Plus, you can get great book recommendations from other book lovin' pinners like yourself.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!