BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Dana J.
La Crosse, WI
Pinterest is highly addictive. I can spend a good amount on the site finding great new recipes, projects, home decor, clothing, and beauty tips. My family tends to have a problem deciding on dinner, so I try a lot of new things from Pinterest and there isn't a thing I've made that anyone has argued with. It's a great creative resource.
Giselle T.
Anything you want to do or make just look up how-to's. A great way to share your ideas and see others as well. Can pin your favorites and put them all in one spot for example a makeup folder, hair styles folder, etc. overall great app :)
Sara G.
Glasgow, KY
Pinterest is my go-to site. Just for the simple fact that it has everything! Any time I can't figure out what to cook, I turn to Pinterest and choose from one of their thousands of recipes. I also love the fact that it has all kinds of nail designs. I'm constantly getting my nails done so it makes it easier to just look up a design.
Loren A.
Ormond Beach, FL
How did we ever plan any event before pintrest! This app has it all! I have saved SO much while planning my wedding thanks to pintrest. Why buy bridal dress hangers when you can diy. There is sumthin for everyone to enjoy and its a great way to find out what people in your life are into. I just don't know how anyone lives without pintrest
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Omg, I love Pinterest. I'm new to it but I cannot get enough. Once you start pinning you just can't stop! I love all of the beauty and fashion tips I find on there but my favorite thing is RECIPES! It's really fun and funner when you follow people who have a lot of boards. You'll never get bored.. which can be a problem sometimes haha
Kathleen D.
Makawao, HI
I love Pinterest! This social media network site gives people a very wide variety of interests. Giving creative ideas from crafts, sewing, cooking, designing, fashion, sharing quotes, décor, travel ideas...you name it! It's very addicting I might add. I find a whole lot of great dishes I add to my cookbook and my family loves it!
Angie R.
Great way to get ideas and inspirations for well... ANYTHING!! Great DIY projects if you are renovating or looking for new ways to decorate your home. Awesome DIY crafts and projects. DIY beauty products, makeup, etc. Tons of new recipes. You will lose yourself in Pinterest and time will fly by looking through it, before you realize it!
Julie J.
Denver, CO
I don't know how people decorated their homes, or baked, or crafted, or did just about anything before Pinterest. Their breadth of content is a rabbit hole you can fall down for hours, repinning everything from photo shoot fashion ideas to creative wall art projects. Finding the time to make everything you pin.... that's another story.
Keshia B.
My sister first introduced me to Pinterest and I could not be more thankful! Once you start looking on there you can't stop and you end up spending hours at a time on there! If you are looking for crafts, inspiration, ideas, activities, recipes, organizational ideas, decorations and soooo much more then Pinterest is the place for you!
Sara S.
Grass Valley, CA
I cannot even explain how much Pinterest has helped me become more organized, decorative and creative!
You can find literally everything on Pinterest!
I love the do it yourself crafts and what not they have on there...who doesn't love finding an alternative, cheap, and fun way to spruce up your house with things we normally throw away?!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!