BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Yolany G.
Riverside
I have learned to do so much with this app i can loose my self in it there something for everyone there its my favorite and one of those i cant be without now days.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine
Love pintrest anything I need it's always their my whole family uses it my daughter loves to draw and she looks things up all the time we use it at least once a day
Tatiyhana F.
I love to look at pintrest it gives me fresh ideas for whatever topic I search and it makes it simple and easy to find the best or most popular things around
Annette P.
Tucson
Love it!!! Pinterest is my life! I use this 24/7.   I use this more than google! For partys, diys, decor, health, food, everything!!!!! Can’t live without it
Marisa L.
I love, love, love this app! I found so many DIY projects, recipes, beauty ideas, and so many more things on this app. You can basically find ideas for anything on it!
Heather D.
Knoxville
Oh pinterest, where do I start?! So many ideas from people all over the world. It doesn't matter what mood I'm in i could be on pinterest for hours! It makes me wish I was rich enough to stay at home and try all of these awesome crafts and organizing ideas. I may not be getting married anytime soon but when the big day comes there's going to be PINspiration everywhere! Why wouldn't you use pinterest? Hungry-go to pinterest and find recipes for what you've already got in the pantry. Feeling cluttered pinterest has tons of ideas to help you get organized! Needing some make up tips, step by step make up & hair tutorials are all over the place! Needing a vacation destination just look up beautiful beaches and I guarantee you won't be disappointed with what pinterest has to show you from all over the world! PINTEREST HAS YOU COVERED!
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
Pinterest has been a true game changer for me in the kitchen. I have always hated cooking even though my family and friends absolutely love everything that I prepare. Every since I have discovered Pinterest, I have been whipping up some really great meals for my family. I love how I can just input the contents of my fridge into Pinterest and 90% of the time it will give me a super recipe to follow. How awesome is that?!!
Jennifer H.
Pinterest has it's up & down moments. The original concept is amazing, and by far the most appealing social media out there to me. However, just like other social medias have done, they try to "fix what isn't broken" too often. So many updates and changes and reconfigurations and design additions... They try so hard to make things user friendly, that it actually makes it more complicated!

I never use the "buy it" feature or super short cuts for pinning that pop up. The ads have gotten outrageous. I can see Pinterest dying out in 5 to 10 years easily because they have ruined such a fantastic, basic concept.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
I love Pinterest! It’s the easiest and quickest way to stay trendy, look up new and different thing and ideas! It’s such a great place to post things that interest you and to build on those ideas! I would definitely recommend this!
Josi B.
Arcadia , FL
Pinterest is literally the best app I have ever owned! It has everything you could imagine. It’s honestly just as helpful as google. From diy, to fashion, home, arts, cooking, growing and anything else you could think of!! I use it for recipes, makeup tips, healthy living advice, diy projects and so much more. I am in Pinterest at least 2 times a day and I always find something worth saving.
If you don’t already have Pinterest i highly recommend getting it right now. You’ve already missed out on so much.  Pinterest
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!